Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Chat+

Good day I use the vodafone apps like CALL + MESSAGE + as i fine them good but i have try setting up CHAT + vodafone appit ask for mobile number then ask to confirm then u get a egg timer, after that all you get is a error saying try again in 1 hour ...

New corporate policy

I've just had a Vodafone employee confirm that it is corporate policy to lie to customers and ignore them.  I've got to say, that is shocking. I don't really want to go into much more detail but thought it was worth sharing so people aren't too surpr...

drey_p by 16: Advanced member
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Not Booting Up.

About a year ago I got a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and just 3 days ago I restarted my phone and it never booted back up. It didn't show the android logo or anything just a black screen. The phone was charging when I restarted it and still now whenever I...

Smart Mini 7 Encryption

Hi folks, I have a Vodafone smart mini 7 which runs Android 6 Marshmallow. I would like to encrypt the phone for obvious security reasons, but there is no option under the settings>security menu. There should be an encryption option. Has anyone else...

Odd voicemail message - is it a scam or what?

Not sure where to post this so trying here. I don't get many voicemail messages and those that I do are straightforward.  Mostly its when I have missed a call. Message gets read out in full. This morning I have one, no missed calls or anything, the m...

Problems getting an unlock code

Hello. I requested an unlock code for my daughter`s phone (currently locked to Vodafone) but the email received today states I have already received the code although I have no trace of this. i have been a PAYG customer with Vodafone for 6 months now...

cannot topup online by paypal

hi. i can't top up online by paypal((would you be so kind as help me, because paypal is only one available way of top up for me Thanks

Maria85 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Emails not working since 25/7

Hoping someone can help. Using Samsung Galaxy S4, emails have always worked fine.Upgraded last week am still using the same phone (S7 still in box) and I noticed I was nolonger getting emails checked sync settings it says not synced since 25/7.Wonde...

Network Issues

My network service from vodafone when down yesterday afternoon due to maintenance works by vodafone in the area. However, once these works had been completed my sim completely disabled itself and I currently have no network. Apparently vodafone are d...

Resolved! A5 Wifi Calling missing option

I am totally frustrated owner of a new Samsung A5 (2017) phone purchased from Vodafone store on Red plan.It was purchased specifically as I need Wifi Calling due to poor signal strength indoors. Despite at least 10 calls over 2 weeks to tech support ...

mmuggeri by 2: Seeker
  • 46 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels