Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Incoming call issues

Incoming call issues CW1 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?have to travel 1 mile from home approx2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? CW1 5JW3) Does...

pabsmerc by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

network coverage BN3 3WH BN3 2WB

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? looks like most of BN32) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add i...

julieph by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Firefox web browser

Hi allAt the moment on my s7 edge I was using the Samsung browser with the advantage of using the biometrics to log in to sitesHowever for me personally that browser is good but on most forums apart from this one.The sites I use the most seem to stru...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlocking

I need unlock my phone I asked for nuc number but its didn't work I have been used the phone in uk 2 month ago but now I am not in UK How can I unlock my phone?

Sumeyye by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Turkey

Is the turkey vodafone sim card operating on the locked phone? 

Sumeyye by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow data in a area I need to be better

Hey Vodafone, please please can you look into GU2 7TH to why it's been so slow for last few months?today it was shocking!the signal is good but the speed is very slow. Under a 1meg of speed. 3G is 10 times faster. 'Voice calls are good.many thanks

New NTE

How can I get a new NTE master socket for my place? I get rubbish speeds when connected normally, but increases to normal when connected to the test socket.

FY13 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change from 24 Month Contract to 30 Day SIM Only - Questions

Hi, I am out of my 24 month contract and wish to change to a cheaper 30 Day Pay Monthly Sim Only Plan. There are a few questions I have if anyone can help.Q1. I understand you can get 30 Day and 12 Month SIM Only Plans. I want a 30 Day. I have seen a...

HP16

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes, went to Chesham. Five miles away. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the...

Locked out of wallet

Have been locked out of wallet, phoned customer services , been told wallet no longer exists, phoned another number I had been given, told bank has to sort my wallet pin, phoned another number London transport services answered, I have not been with ...

2452 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels