Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SL7 - Marlow

I moved to Marlow (SL7 2DU) on the 1st June and when I checked the coverage for where I live and for Marlow, it showed good coverage indoor and outdoor. Unfortunately this is not what I get, I cannot take a call indoor at home and on the main high st...

dinofit by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-fi Calling issue

Hi, I'm in N Devon and work from home. Today my Wifi calling isn't working, well, as of 9.45 it went off. After 4/5 live chats and various waits for technical who didn't respond, I am now told that there is a general issue with WiFi calling today. BU...

GillyJay by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working

Purchased a sure signal from eBay registered it on line no problem. Then came the fun bit plugged it into the socket plugged the network cable into the sure signal then into the router switched on the socket. Waited the red light came on after a Few ...

Pintpot by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Handset warranty cover

My wife bought a Vodafone smart something or other phone. After some time, whilst still under warranty, it stopped working - the person on the other end of the line could no longer hear the audio when calling, so pretty much useless for a phone. Took...

Resolved! Demoted I think

First off after the issues I've posted on here There would be no chance of me becoming a community champion nor is is it my goal but I would like to know however  which of my threads as rubbed some one up the wrong way I have never offended any one i...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 12 replies
  • 7 thanks

Sim swap / upgrade

Hi,Wonder if someone can help.I have 2 contacts with my wife and I am forever going over my 10GB allowance, but she has 30GB and she never goes into 5GB.   Is there any way we can switch allowances? Thanks

Email about new price plan shows higher price than expected

Sorry if this is duplicated, I've been trying to submit it but the form just resets (I wonder if it's because I pasted a table in, so I'll try without the table!) So basically, the Social Media Team were absolute stars when they helped me recently (s...

Laura by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify subscription cancelled for no reason

I have two Vofaphone lines and the Spotify subscription has been cancelled on both. According to support chat, both my Red Bundles are still valid until 2018 and they can't explain why both has been cancelled. I've been told just to resubscibe at the...

spellinn by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Early cancellation charges

Hi, I recently left vodafone 10 days before my contract end date. I was told on the phone when  rang to get my pac that i wpould be liable to pay up to the end of the month, whch is fair enough.Imagine my shock when i got an email to say my charges f...

s_wall by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credits agreed on live chat but not added to account

It seems everytime a credit is agreed via the live chat it never appears on the bill and I then have to chase this up .  Tonight I was on the chat for over an hour discussing previous credits and bill and I'm still none the wiser what is going on as ...

Labels