Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

VEA Applied on renewed contract

After being a Vodafone customer for over 6 years, I again 18 months ago renewed my contract, there was a bit of a problem as the agent sent my new phone to the incorrect address and after 9 hours on the phone to different Vodafone call centres the ma...

Credit report fake bogus info. URGENT!

2 years after my contract ended Vodafone are STILL posting monthly to my credit report saying the account is active and I am making payments.This is incorrect. It is unlawful for Vodafone to incorrectly post information to someones credit report. I w...

MS1972 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unbelievably poor customer service

The upper speaker grill on my platinum 7 is coming off on one side.. Looks to me that the glue holding it down has has failed maybe due to the hot weather. The phone is in a case there is no damage other than normal wear and tear like minor scratches...

Broadband speed went down critically

Been a client for nearly 1 and a half year.  If I remember correctly I had Fibre plus (The best one I was offered) Don't remember due to the fact I lost somewhere my contract over the time.Basically 8-10 hours ago my internet speed went down from  Do...

Aitinja by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade

I purchaced my phone on pre order, it is an iphone 6s so i got it in setember 2015 which should mean that the 24 month contract should end in spetember 2017 but its saying i cant upgrade untill jan 2018, I don't understand why this is? thats longer t...

Resolved! Light comes on in pocket

I have a Vodafone Smart Prime 7 and several times now, the light has come on when the phone is locked and on standby  - in my pocket.I guess there is a 'fast-key' way to turn on the light which is being pressed accidentally ?What is it, and can I dis...

Cannot override DNS settings for 4G card on laptop

I am an IT person for a large-ish organisation.  We've had devices using Windows 8.1 with 4G cards and we noticed that the Mobile Broadband connection would replace any local DNS servers that we had with Vodafone's.  Typically 10.203.x.x or 10.206.x....

Resolved! Declined Fibre BB

So i applied for Fibre home broadband and got declined after a credit check even though a few months ago i passed for sim only. Have paid all my bills upto date with Vodafone so don't see the issue

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone hell

Well, I thought I would come in the vain hope I would be able finally get some help before I have to a regulator or something.  So let me being.... I haven't used Vodafone before, I have always been a three customer, (incidentally) the same problem h...

Content Control Blocking Sites when its switched Off

Hi All, I have content control switched off and I'be trying to download a product from a website. They are using Mediafire to host the file and it seems the whole domain is blocked, even though I have content control switched off. Please help. http:/...

XR219 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels