Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Disappointed customer

Very angry at the customer service I have received from Vodafone over the past few days due to an issue with my bill .... something which was a fault of one of your staff has been turned around onto myself and I've been made out to be in the wrong .....

Hi, I entered into a payment plan with Vodafone due to loss of employment, I was billed incorrectly and vodafone could not assist - advised me to go to the Ombudsman which I did do.  My acocunt was placed on hold.  During the Hold period Vodafone inc...

MCLOUGHS by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network unlock 0 tries left

I bought vodafone vfd 600 but after several unlock code i got this error. Network unlock 0 tries left. What do I need to do

S8 - Sheffield

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It happens everywhere I travel to.  2) s8 7hq3. I have the same issue when putting my sim in another phone 4) What errors are seen or heard when th...

Abbie10 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify on s7 edge

Hi Something that's been going on a while and I have tried everything I can find within reason and no threat to device.But Spotify keeps taking itself offline at first I thought I could of caught it with my hand whilst using the pull down menu on my ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unwanted Calls

Hi There, So in the last few weeks i have been bombarded with phone calls from 01709 918609 (which is a VF number). upto 3 calls a day are recived. So on saturday i went to my local VF branch and explained to the folks in there, they have put a note ...

unclebaz by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Ofcom complaint scheme

Looking at the ofcom website, customers can put complaints in to the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme when they can't be solved by their provider. There are two schemes in operation, Ombudsman Services: Communications (http://www.ombudsman...

Sj28 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Band 1 only 5MHz

A new site was installed at b6 6nx about 3-4 weeks ago and the band 1 (2100MHz) signal is only at 5MHz bandwidth whereas every other band 1 mast in birmingham is at 15MHz, any ideas why? 

Overseas Study

Hello! I am moving abroad to Canada until May at the end of August and I'm just wondering what would be the best thing to do in regards to having a phone over there? I want a working phone travelling to canada and then possibly change to a canadian S...

Not a very good start

I placed an order online for fiber but for some reason the order got messed up so I had call sales to get the order done.When I placed the order I told them that an engineer would need to come out and change the wiring around and change the faceplate...

TonyB251 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels