Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Speed Drop During First 10 Days

Hi all, Some advice please. Vodafone Fibre 76 went live last Tuesday. Day 1 - 79.9MB - very happy as this bettered the speeds I'd had with Sky (a consistent 78MB) for 18 months.Day 5 - 70.4MBDay 6 - 68.9MB No restarts to router and I know about the 1...

Broadband and phone price increase?

Are Vodafone planning to increase their FTTC broadband and phone prices, perhaps from the beginning of August?If so would the amount someone on an 18 month contract be increased during the contract, assuming that they did not choose to leave?   

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Data

I added an extra 1GB last month to my package as half price. This month showing 3GB availabe but only only 2 to be used. I was told i had used it in one day. Which is impossible.. has any one had the same problem? Thanks

Confused and unhappy customer

After being with Vodafone for over 10 years I have to say I have never had such awful customer service to a point where I now feel I have no choice but to voice my concern. Two years ago I upgraded the 3 contracts I had, to brand new handsets to what...

Vp123 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Red+ Leader - Data Sharing

Hi all, I recently bought an Ipad and was looking at ways of sharing my data (have 20gb on main contract). This contract has the "red+ leader" feature (can see on "my plan and extras"), but I have been unable to add a second device. The Vodafone supp...

kpnealon by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

RG27 - Hook

No signal today in Hook (RG27 - been out walking around centre of Hook and no signal there either) This is my work phone, it worked fine last week at work - but had no signal when at home over the weekend.  Both inside and outside.  The coverag...

SS v3 stopped working - tried everything

Hi - I have had a Vodafone SS3 for at leats a year and it has always worked well. Recently it stopped working properly - sometimes it would work for a bit and then stop, but mostly it wouldn't work. I have deregistered it and re-reregistered it, rese...

Fibre activation openreach delay over 4 weeks

Hi, im wondering if anyone has suffered the same. I decided to switch my sky fibre to vodafone on 29th may and was given an activation date of 14th june, which seemed reasonable. However ths date passed with no activation and obviously sky cut me off...

Dropping Internet Connection with Vodafone router

I'm getting tired of  Vodafone's in ability to resolve my problem.  I keep having dropped internet connection, they have had OpenReach out 2 or 3 times now, and have booked yet another visit.  OpenReach have increased the connection speed by changing...

FreshAir by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal

Hello my name is Jamie I live in Marlborough! The signal has been awful today! I get signal and then 2 seconds later the Vodafone name disappears and then the signal balls disappear then I'm left with no signal at all until I put it on flight moad an...

Labels