Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No 4g, but only 3g when roaming abroad

Hi,Whenever I go abroad I only have 3g but not 4g with one of my phones, the other phone works great. The problem seems to be related to the contract, even both contracts are the same. I've called Vodafone around 10x and while they always promise me ...

nickpick by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G6

My upgrade is due in 5 days and I was considering the LG G6 but it seems to have disappeared from the shop. Is it coming back? Is it being replaced by the G6+?!

Replacing my Nexus 6P

Hi, not sure if here or the Android location is the best place anyway my question is... About 8 months ago I sent my Google nexus 6P for a repair through my vodafone warrenty, they did fix it howevery it came back damaged with scratches, button dent ...

vearan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYASYOUGO No credit

Hello,I have been top up my number for a 10£, but when I am checking my balance it shows zero.

Help unlocking LG G3

Hello. I am trying to unlock my LG G3 from Vodafone to use with Plusnet. When I pit the new SIM card in the phone is ust acting like there is no SIM card in it and not asking for an unlock code (which I do have). What can I do to unlock my phone? Ple...

jenni67 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Calls whilst abroad bar, except back to UK, not working

When logged into My Vodafone, there is an option under Services and Extras called Bars and Data Alerts.One of the bars offered is "Calls whilst abroad bar, except back to UK, Outgoing only" and the explanation reads, "Control the use of your phone - ...

DGB by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NO 4G on Samsung S7 Edge

Hello, my Samsung S7 edge has never had 4g whilst using Vodafone, all I get is H+ and After countless hours on the phone to Vodafone tech going through every possible fix and a couple of hours in store, a new SIM, and a trip to the Samsung store as a...

elkopite by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

CF39 - Porth

Are we now finally having 4G in our area in Porth? CF39 in RCT. As I've recently checked that it says we are, but is this actually true and going to happen? 

Phone restricted

As far as I am concerned My bill has been paid, however , every time I want to make a call I hear this 'this number is restricted please contact you customer care agent' and I also can't use my internet without wifi, I really can't comprehend why thi...

kikolp80 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels