Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Roaming in Portugal

Hi there.Looking for assistance.I holiday twice a year in Portugal and when i was out there in May, had real issues with signal.Normally, i have no problem at all, but May was poor. When down on The Algarve, the signal was great, no problem. But we s...

tjbantam by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Carrie aggregation

Just wondering if carrived aggregation is restricted to pay monthly only as I currently have a payg bundle and have not came across ca in Peterborough and a couple of other city’s at all. Thanks

Biz88 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Secure Net blocking static.parastorage.com

Hi, My name is Benjamin Bavel and I work at Wix.com. We have been getting complaints for the last few days that Wix.com and Wix websites are not loading over the Vodafone network. After a thorough investigation, we have found that Vodafone's Secure N...

HA4 - Ruislip

After moving house (about 3/4 mile up the road) my phone is unusable anywhere in my house or garden.   1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Has been ongoing since I moved - so for over...

max00d by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

SO41 - Milford on Sea

There has been No Service in the area for the majority of today. I have tried all the usual options. Nothing has worked but no issues mentioned on your site.    1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to re...

CB38 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone smart ultra 6 does not find signal (wifi is working)

Hi, I have a vodafone smart ultra 6 which started failing within a year after I bought it; at that time I could not get signal and the phone kept indicating that it was in airplane mode. I brought it to vodafone shop; they changed some setting and wa...

Marquitos by 3: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Fowarding on the Vodafone Connect HHG2500

Hello All,I was recently setting up a web server just to show a friend what I was making at a little project but when it comes to port forwarding I haven't been successful in viewing my web page from an external IP. I can access it from within the ne...

IP Address Range Adding To White List

Hi We are a wireless ISP in Nottingham. We are getting a number of customers, complaing about vodafone blocking our ip range. Customers can not access your website for there accounts and sure signal devices are failling. Please can you whitelist the ...

ineedbr by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

Smart Platinum 7 Waves Maxxaudio not working recent update.

Hi my Smart Platinum 7 got an update recently and the Waves Maxxaudio isnt working anymore, none of the presets do anything, none of the dials show anything and if you change them they all stay at 0 - results in a very quiet phone - as waves maxxaudi...

KnightUK by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels