Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

L17 - Aigburth

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? Yes, fine as soon as I drive away from street. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? In profile  3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? ...

shuv_3 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

NP22 - Abertysswg - Rhymney

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent   1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  At home,  Travel 3-5 miles and I get signal again 2) What is the full pos...

Samsung gear VR

I bought a Samsung galaxy s7 with yourselves 2 months ago and it said I get gear VR glasses however I haven't received them, what do I do to get them?

Galaxy S8 won't turn on and very poor response from Vodafone

I received a Galaxy S8 on 24th May on a Business Contract, phone was fine until I went on holiday 17th June 2017 when I powered phone off on aircraft and it has never powered back on since. Tried calling Vodafone support and spoke to Customer Service...

PEOPLE CANT HEAR ME WHEN I CALL?!

When I call any number, people cannot hear me, I can hear them, and after 2 minutes if the person manages to stay on the phone then it connects.When I am driving handsfree this does not happen.Any ideas as this is really frustrating as everyone hangs...

GPS on Iphone 7

After recently upgrading to an Iphone 7 I find that my Strava distance measurement is totally innacurate. Does anyone know why this is and how it can be fixed? 

Network issues- not recieving calls

E17 - Walthamstow1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No this happens at home and outside at random times2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you d...

4G Calling July 2017

I've recently checked the My Vodafone app and checked what my bundles and services are and it appears that it now says 4G Calling so I live chat Vodafone they confirmed it's happened or happening right now. Does this all mean that we will finally hav...

Multiple email contacts on Platinum 7

I have a Platinum 7, Android 6.0.1. My Contacts show single, non-duplicated entries. However, when I go to reply to an email and press add a contact, I get triplicated (at least) entries for every contact, 3 for each email address I have entered for ...

Resolved! can i change the bundle vodafone have automatically given me?

i have a sim i got with a phone from carphone warehouse a couple of months ago..i put £20 credit on my sim.. and its automatically given me a £10 bundle...i wanted to choose my own bundle! i wanted the big value bundle fro £20..can i change it?or at ...

kazcarl by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels