Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile broadband

Does Vodafone sponsor 02? Is that why I have to keep buying £25 02 top ups to get broadband? When the broadband isnt working properly on a vodafone supplied business phone ( S7 edge) shouldn't there be some compensation when the internet connection d...

Iphone 6 wont connect to replacement SSv3

Hi,I have recently replaced my sure signal with a V3. It has connected, the red light and the first 2 lights are solid but my registered phones won't pick up a solid signal. Mine will sometimes show full 3g but won't make a call or browse the net. Wh...

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Recently tried to apply for a mortgage and apparently I'm a delinquent and I've defaulted by £19.00 on my Vodafone account. Apparently its saying back in 2013 I defaulted, I remember having an account with you. I remember cancelling the account.  Now...

Gb1403 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network problems - International calls

Lately when making international calls I'd loose conection but previously spoken conversation (like in the last 20-30 seconds) would play out in a loop.  I cannot get my head around it. Is this recorded ? Whome by ? This has happened before but not f...

bobby606 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgrade eligibility date changed on My Vodafone app

Hi guys I changed my price plan on my existing contract to get more data went up from the 8Gb of date red + plan to the 32gb plan it did say that my upgrade date wouldn’t change as a result of this but now on the My Vodafone app it has changed from T...

Upgrade eligibility date changed on My Vodafone app

I upgraded to a new bundle which stated that it will not change my upgrade date but it has added another 2 years onto my plan? just wondering if theres any possible way to get out of this. it said there was 15 days to switch back and i was on live ch...

StephC76 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How can I see what I'm spending on my Pay As You Go telephone

Hi, I have a problem, every now and again the balance I've topped up on my Pay As You Go telephone suddenly decreases to almost nothing without any warning. How do I check what I'm spending? I'm tried calling the support team but them seem unable to ...

Mrsmumu by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connecting Samsung Galaxy S7 to Sure Signal

For my Samsung Galaxy S7 to connect to my Vodafone Sure Signal I have to switch the Mobile Network mode to 3G/2G (auto connect).Then when I leave the area of the Sure Signal I have to switch the mode back to 4G/3G/2G (auto connect) once again.This is...

KW14 - Thurso

Post Title:  KW14 – Thurso   1) Yes. Widespread across town.   2) KW14 8JG   3) Yes.   4) No mobile reception. No emergency calls.   5) All.      6) 10 am 12 July 2017   7) Regular. This is a known problem with an identified mast and can be expected ...

Signal failure

Does anyone please know of a 'cure' for poor signal strength? Signal strength goes down from 5 to 1 in same room making it impossibel to make or receive calls - and this is the best room for signal strength.

Labels