Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No Service

I recently got a new sim for my iPhone 5s. It was supposed to have been activated yesterday as I really needed it for today. It has still not provided me with service. Can anyone help me out? 

Network Selection in Spain

I cannot select any other network other than Vodafone ES which has no coverage where we stay. previously with old contract and paying for Eurotraveller my phone would pick the strongest network available, now all other networks are listedas "forbidde...

aml1 by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trying to identify Dealer code from Vodaphone to prove proof of purchase

Hi - I am trying to unlock my old iPhone 5 to give it to my son to use. I started a contract with Vodaphone  November 2010 with an iPhone 4.Renewed the contract in 2012 to upgrade to an iPhone 5 and  left Vodaphone in December 2014 to get an iPhone 6...

ianw500 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: VODAPHONE MICRO SIM FOR DAD'S NEW PHONE?

Hello JennyThanks for the reply.One final question before I make up my mind on supplier.Currently, my Dad pays Talk Mobile 4p for all texts, 10p for all calls up to 1hour long using the Vodafone network.Assuming a 'no contract' PAYG for my Dad and as...

kwil by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Anyone charge for "Maritime Data" when not using their phone?

I recently went to France on an overnight ferry. There was NO signal in my cabin, so I put the phone on charge and went to bed. In the morning, I descover a text that says "Welcome to Malta" (remember, I was only going to Le Havre!).I then find that ...

ukdragon by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

What can I do about malicious phone calls and texts?

I am getting unwanted phone calls (which I immediately reject) and text messages (which I don't reply to) from someone, and I don't know what to do about them.  My phone is very basic and doesn't have a facility to bar individuals.  How easy is it to...

Samsung NUC code - Vodafone no help

Hi, I have processed my NUC through the form on the website and have a reply from vodafone claiming that the phone is already unlocked. I know this is not the case because when i put the sim in from a different network it is asking for a code. I had ...

Defaulted Account

Hi, Looking for some advise. In 2012 I closed my Vodafone account by paying off my final balance. When I phoned up Vodafone I specifically asked if the settlement bill included my last payment to which the answer was yes. I then cancelled my direct d...

Labels