Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network failure

Why has my network coverage gone from excellent to rubbish. I'm using the same phone and I've tried all your other options. Still rubbish. I'm considering changing to a reliable network

Leebrind by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App - still not for business

Seriously a poor show by Vodafone, they have an app that just updated yet again, and yet again still no business user function - over two years of coming soon.. as a business user it’s near impossible to track data usage, or have any need for the app...

Problems receiving calls after port from O2

Hi, ported my number from O2 a week ago, now I am unable to receive calls from other people on O2. I can call out, receive calls from any other network and use texts No problem but when someone on O2 tries to call it just says call failed (my partner...

Vodafone Broadband wrong speed!!! Zoe where are you!!!!

I recently joined the Vodafone broadband service for business and was supposedly put on the Business Broadband Essentials 76 package only to discover the Vodafone contact Zoe [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal content please see ...

paultuk by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal whitelist

Hello We are a wireless ISP in West Wales, Suresignal units are working with some of our customers and not with others. Please can you make sure all of our subnets have been whitelisted: 185.61.112.0/22185.19.148.0/23193.47.147.0/24195.177.252.0/2391...

NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE-YET AGAIN. 7TH JULY 2017

MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE, DG10 9JU  THERE IS NO COVERAGE IN THE DG10 9JU POST CODE. THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. .  RAN THROUGH THE SUGGESTED CHECKS, BUT STILL NOTHING. CAN SOMEONE TRY AND SORT THIS FAULT. THIS SORT OF THING IS ...

Derek49 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vast improvement in signal PL24

I had given up complaining to Vodafone about only getting 2g at my address since the rollout of 4G in Cornwall , however , last Saturday I noticed it increased to H+ data signal inside my house , and this morning I noticed the 4G symbol on my handset...

dazz65 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

MK18 - Buckingham

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - Yes, when going into town I again get a signal. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this sho...

JohanL by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

No phone calls

Both the wife and I have galaxy s7 and s7 edge people are ringing us but there is nothing happening on the handsets however it is not every call we get no text saying you have missed a call and no answer phone message the person that rings says it ju...

Resolved! Praise

OK my previous message was a moan so I have to thank Vodafone for the good service received in upgrading my phone. It all went smoothly and the staff who I spoke to when arranging it were polite and new what they were talking about. Thanks, Paul

paulgoss by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels