Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

We have lost our signal in our village two months ago

We lost our signal two months ago and after complaining we are getting different excuses each time we call. Our mask is at Caradon Hill Liskeard Cornwall 1 mile from village who is responsible at Vodafone for signal problems is this area. 

Gjfg by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

check payg mobile broadband useage

I have  A PAYG mobile broadband dongle. How do I find out my current data useage. I do not have any vodafone phone service, either mobile or landline, so it appears i cannot register for a my vodafone account 

olkola by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network issues - Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code

Ok excuse the rant.We received in the last 2-3 weeks two new (?) Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)'s.Firstly one of the charger cables was not working and I now have to go to a Vodafone shop to get this exchanged.Secondly in the last week or so, we have not b...

Susie_T by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

giving positive feedback for a Vodafone store

Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Id like to give some feedback for my local Vodafone store, the service they have provided me with my Iphone 4 has been superb, not only that but they seem to know more about Apple phones that than Apple ...

ssgtsnelly by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G on map. But no outdoor 4G

CF64 - Dinas Powys1) My side of the village2) CF64 4QS3) There is no outside 4G coverage. I put my tablet’s data SIM in a phone& still no 4G. [map states full 4G coverage4) No errors, just no 4G5) Missing 4G   6) I joined your network 22ND June7) Per...

3G, 4G, Mobile data not working; tried everything!!!

3G, 4G, Mobile data not working for weeks now...Spoken for hours with tech help 1st, 2nd and 3rd line, no resolution.Tried;- Both APN settings; wap.vodafone and internet- Selecting different providers- Restarts- Texting Web to 40127- Replace the SIM ...

issam81 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

NE49 - Haltwhistle

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to tra...

NIXON26 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue roaming in Greece

Hi, I'm currently travelling in Greece and my voice/text roaming is working fine, however I cannot connect to data services. I have over 1gb of data available and was working when I left London yesterday. I have reset the device network settings, man...

Veets77 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 and Mirrorlink?

Hi there I wondered if anyone knew, is Mirrorlink an Android component or is it phone specific?I have just upgraded from a z3 compact to a VFD900 and I can't connect the VFD to my Sony head unit. With my old Z3 I could just plug it in, the head unit ...

Samsung Galaxy S8

Reports of March 29th Launch  http://venturebeat.com/2017/01/26/this-is-the-samsung-galaxy-s8-launching-march-29/ 

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels