Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone broken early upgrade

I am pay monthly samsung s6 but unfortunatly my phone is broken beyond repair and barely useable. Im not due an upgrade untill march 2018 ( long time away) ive been with vodafone 7+ years. Is there anyway to get an earlier? Can i add any time left to...

ssdd200 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

free minutes/free texts/extra mb

hi - i've just joined vodafone's online service, and this community, and i've had a very harrowing couple of days 'chatting' with several advisers on the chatline service.  one great adviser 'got my point' immediately (unlike others) and by way of an...

syzygy by 4: Newbie
  • 34 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sim only data plan - How to check balance?

Hi Hopefully a simple question. I have a sim only data plan for my iPad with 5GB of data per month but I have no idea how to check how much data I have left? Thanks

Resolved! Vodafone V3 Sure Signal not working

It worked for a good while, rebooted several times but has been down for a good while again now. What light sequence you're seeing: Flashing power and third light is solid orangeYour speed test results from here: Download 67.61 Upload: 16.85Your exte...

PHONE MAST SITE

Hi,Who do i need to talk to about the potential to apply to put up a mast? RegardsShaun

Resolved! Switch VM from Outside UK

Is there a way to switch off Voice Mail while not in UK?  Just arrived in Dubai and Global Roaming not available here. On Data Traveller. So to be on safe side want to switch off Voice Mail. 

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint - Won't let me return phone for over a year!

Hi, march 2016 I went onto live chat to get a deal to upgrade to an iPhone 6s I wasn't impressed by their deals but halfway through a chat they mentioned a deal that fitted my budget so I agreed. I later realised that they had given me a deal on an i...

Rosarch by 2: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Barclays Mobile Banking won't open on Vodafone Smart First 6

I have downloaded the Barclays Mobile Banking App onto my Vodafone Smartv First 6 but it just won't open. I've been in contact with Barclays and they have de-registered from my old handset but can't tell me why the app won't open on my new handset. A...

KG1983 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does unlock my phone mean leaving vodafone?

Hi, I need to leave vodafone and used online form to do it, but vodafine sen t only a code for unlock my phone. Does this mean I could leave vodafone? Thanks,

Problem with number porting over from O2

Hi I recently ported my number from O2 to Vodaone on a sim only plan, but the number wasn't fully ported over.Any O2 phone numbers can not ring my phone, I have spoken to customer service and they said they are waiting for O2 to sort something out. I...

keigo14 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week