Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal

I have tried resetting my sure signal 21197066315 a few times now but all I get is the first light stays on but the @ light flashes .Sometimes it will try and go through the sequence of flashing lights but it always returns to the afore mentioned .It...

Polinman by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smartphone

Im searching for a Vodafone physical shop in Oxford, that really has the Smartphone LG k10 to sell, not only as a demonstration.

Vodafone have marked my credit file with a late payment

I have been a vodafone customer for many years.  I paid my bill about 6 days after the due date 2 months ago and I have had my experian credit file marked with a late payment.  Surely that can't be right.  What do I do to get this removed/altered as ...

Mobile number half ported

Hi ive just signed up to Vodafone,ive ported my number over from my old network.My number seems to have been half ported as i can send and receive texts and dial out but other mobile numbers can not dial in.Can someone advise what to do as its been o...

PAC Transfer to Vodafone

I've got an existing Vodafone contract (soon coming to an end) and I've just bought a new phone on a new Vodafone contract. I want to port my existing phone number over to the new phone.  How do I do this?  Can I use a Vodafone PAC to port into Vodaf...

Resolved! My Vodafone app

This happened last time and it took over a year for me to login to the my Vodafone app What I didn't realise his that as you have made loads of changes to the app and I put it down to that I spent over an hour talking to an advisor who was brilliant ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voda Tab Speed 6 not connecting to 4G

I have a Tab Speed 6,brand new which my wife didn't want. I went to the local Vodafone store this morning and got a PAYG sim and put a £10 1Gb 90 day data pack on it. However it seems to refuse to pick a 4g signal up! Gets HSDPA fine but despite bein...

About pay as you go

Is my iphone barred or only the sim if i stop paying my contract?

PetraJ by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Do we have what the Aussies have?

Hi, I notice on the Austrailian Vodafone forum there is what they call a "software update weekly wrap"where they give a list phone models,what the new software version is,the software update type such as security patch/feature update/bug fix etcand i...

Resolved! Galaxy S7 WiFi Calling

Really poor show here vodafone. I renewed my contract for another two years because of the promises made by several of your employees - through live chat and on the phone - about WiFi calling being available on the S7 straight out of the box. Bit of ...

Labels