Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Connect SKY+ not connecting to On Demand or SKY+ Android App

Migrated from Demon Broadband to Vodafone Broadband on 23rd September. Working through the minor issues, like email etc. Final one is getting the SKY+ box to attach to the On Demand service and to get the Android SKY+ app to connect locally to the Sk...

Conshelf by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 1 thanks

App for business

When will the app be available for businesses. The "we're working on it " message has been up for months. How hard can it be ?

Problems after updating Android (7) / Samsung Experience (8.1)

After applying an update to my Samsung S8+ handset this morning I've got two issues:1. Vodafone keep texting to say that it looks like I've swapped my SIM. They also keep sending configuration text messages.2. The quick dial icon from the (text) mess...

stevetuk by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to transfer contacts from old Blackberry to iPhone 5C

I have upgraded from a Blackberry and have my new iPhone 5c, with its new tiny sim, but now I am stuck. The nearest Vodaphone shop is about 20 miles away so I cannot get there in the near future. How should I transfer all my contacts from my old sim ...

Resolved! Apps start back up on there own s7 edge

Hi I only have 6 apps that I have added on top of what was already.So when I go into device  maintenance I've already killed all apps in the app page And then device maintenance which I find gives the best reading.but of the apps that I have used two...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Setting up D-Link modem

Hi all, Now Vodafone have reluctantly given up the PPPoE details I'm looking to set up a D-Link DSL-320B modem with an ASUS RT-N66U.  I'm going to use the modem to connect over PPPoE and put the router in bridge mode.  I have my details but need to c...

V3 reset not working

My phone has no 3g signal from my version 3. Hasn't worked for a while. I've reset it a number of times over the past weeks. No luck.  I currently have a red light bar on constant and a flashing white globe.   

My Bill

Why does my bill keep going up after make calls that included in my plan. Contacted Vodafone. They say don't  be worried its only a clitch on our system but still my bill goes up  Sounds like a good clitch for Vodaphone. 

Ianmic by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels