Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

YO11 Scarborough

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? One location where the signal was much better for the last 18 months. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? YO11 3DT 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in ...

The Vodafone World Traveller Scam and Credit Rating

When my sister was 15 she asked me to take out a contract phone for her - she is now 25 - has always paid the bill on time and we have been loyal customers to Vodafone for 10 years. Vodafone have never actually been that pleasant to us though and all...

Genna by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Hi Guys,   If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.   Thanks   James  

Slow Order

Afternoon! I made an order for the new iPad Pro 12.9 on Thursday morning around 5am. The tracking page says the detials entered are invailid but talking with the online support they tell me that the order is in proggress and was slowed down by the we...

Vodafone Protect app high data usage.

I've just discovered that this app has used 671Mb from my 1Gb data limit on or around 15th June 2017. How is it that some firmware has reduced my monthly data allowance by over 66.6%? Is there a way of limiting or replacing this app with something re...

JAD55 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Third Sure signal V3 fails

My sure signal has failed.  This is my third sure signal that has lost all power and won't respond to a reset.  All have failed in the same way typically too late for a warranty replacement.  Will you replace it free of charge this time as paying you...

dreaken by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS3 not working

My original SS3 burnt out and I have purchased a replacemet from my local Vodafone shop, s/n 3171238157.  Plugged into the same router port as the old one.  Powers up, internet light flashes for several minutes then both lights go out.  Have tried re...

lg v20

will vodafone be getting the lg v20?

d3lsk1 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g calling payg

Thinking of joining Vodafone payg from EE as they have recently turned off a mast in my area. Just wondering if 4g calling is available on payg as I can't find any info on criteria for this. I know wifi calling is available on pay monthly only does a...

Biz88 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week