Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Android updates introducing battery/charging issues

Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice. I've used Android for years across many mobiles but my last two handsets (HTC M8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4) have encountered issues with software updates introducing issues: Battery discharging and slow char...

Resolved! A SCARY THING JUST HAPPENED

Hi guys this morning I've noticed I wasn't getting any notification sounds from sms and only noticed cos my gear fit 2 was rattling my wristAny way in the process of getting some one to send me texts to eliminate the problem I did a general restart t...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Roaming

While I'm on contract with Vodafone my partner has a PAYG SIM. We're heading off to the Isle of Man in August and although I now know that my contract SIM will be able to be used with no extra charge,(new regulations) what's the deal with PAYG SIM's?...

GTR_NC by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

ASUS Zenfone Live seems pretty cool after the launch!

Thời trang là thứ luôn đem lại cho phụ nữ một vẻ đẹp rất huyền bí cùng sự phát triển ngày càng cao. Với xu hướng thời trang hiện nay thì sự ra đời của các shop thời trang váy đầm là điều  không thể thiếu. Do vậy, khi bắt đầu kinh doanh, điều bạn cần...

charges

Just been charged £71 for excess data which cannot be right. Any suggestions 

postie1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet on Motorola Razr v3

How to set up for internet on Motorola Razr v3?  Does anyone know step by step? thanks

foocindy by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal white list ip range

Hi I am an ISP, i have recently purchased a new IP range for use with broadband services the range is 185.201.208.0/22 the whole range seems to be blocked with vodafone stopping customers using your sure signal service. the customers have contacted v...

unlock iPhone 6s

Hi there, I am from australia and travelled to enlgand to visit my family and decided to buy a new iphone there. I purchased said iphone from a second hand store (CEX) and explain my situation to them and they promised that the iphone i had purchased...

Receiving international calls.

Okay - time for rant number 3! Had an angry email from a US colleague to say he wasn't able to reach me by phone. Turns out that there was a block on my account preventing me from receiving any overseas calls or texts, even when in the UK. This block...

Rs101 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels