Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

The network in not area has gone dreadful

I have no service in my area I used to get full bars of gprs now it's one bar of 3G or no service.  Please Vodafone take it back we would all rather service to phone people over one bar of 3G. This is in caerwys north wales 

Taking photos with my Samsung A5 (2017)

When I take a photo with my Samsung A5 (2017) phone, I get a burst of 30 pictures rather than an individual one. How do I turn this unwanted facility off?Thanks

Network signal

Hi guys,  wondering if if anyone can help me, I am struggling to get service in the Selby area! It's been fine all day until the last 2 hrs. I've tried resetting it picking a different network but just nothing! Any other ideas please

rachy87 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HD Voice

On iphone, how do you turn on HD Voice and also hwo can you tell if HD voice is in use during a call.

jz1289 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3772 dongle issues on my windows 8 Toshiba laptop

Hello,When I insert my modem, it does not launch to install on my laptop. I am therefore unable to connect to the internet. It is not a new modem, but then stopped using it some few months ago.I tried to install the mobile broadband software v10.3.41...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 stuck in flight mode after trip to France

Ive just returned to the Uk after a trip to France. The phone was working fine in France but when i returned to UK, i cant make calls or use mobile data as phone thinks its in Flight mode, even though in settings its turned off.  Wifi is working fine...

SE18 Woolwich

I very rarely get 4G signal anywhere. The problem isn't my phone as with other SIM cards I have no issue. Other people on Vodaphone have full 4G everywhere around here with no problems. Having done a bit of research it sounds like it could be a probl...

mnt23 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 4S bought from Carphone Warehouse wont unlock - PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I have just moved to another country and I need my handset unlocked to use it with a local sim. Before moving I put in a request which failed, then when I called to find out why I was told to speak to carphone warehouse, as that’s where I bought ...

Wi-Fi calling disappeared Samsung S6 Edge

Hi,Problem: Wi-Fi calling option has disappeared from my phone. Previously worked. Have tried to re-enable through  Phone > ellipses > more settings > but no wi-fi calling option. Details: Vodafone bought Samsung S6 Edge (SM-G925F). Android 7.0. Red ...

Re: Rubbish service

After numerous e-mails and a couple of missed phone calls,I am STILL awaiting to talk to someone who MAY be able to help me!!!! Guess what, I have just received a messagfe from the e-forum staff and it says ........... 'go back to the shop and comple...

Labels