Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Pay Monthly phone

I placed an order for a Pay Monthly 3 days ago and I still didn't get an answer even though my money for the upfront are still taken from my account. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to process and answer my request? Thanks.

Cataomc by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No data coverage in W1K - London, West End

No data (3G or 4G) since upgrading to a 2GB bundles this morning. Receiving calls, so only a data issue. Happening currently in W1K 5JN, but has happened in other postcodes in London. Don't have access to another iPhone. No data. Happens on 3G and 4G...

emertond by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App When Roaming

Hi Guys.I currently have a Vodafone Red plan and a 2gb data limit when roaming in the EU. Now we're past June 11th, as you are probably aware, I can use my full UK data allowance for free when in the 'Roam Free' area or for £5/day when in the 'Roam f...

daylward by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal issue po15

The signal around Whiteley (PO155SH) has been terrible lately (2-3 weeks) Hardly any 4G signal and when you do get 4G it's very very slow. 3G signal is just as bad. Signal is fine anywhere else just rubbish here. Can something be done about this? 

CB4-Cambridge north

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Only in local area- service OK about 2 miles away, towards central Cambridge 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? ...

Signal no service Wa14 / m1 manchester

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Travelled 13 moms from manchester to hale still not working 2) What is the fu...

Jdl12 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

L35 - Rainhill

Getting really slow speeds on 4G at home all the time. Filled in template below and attached pic of usual speeds 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Happens just in in this area 2) Wh...

stuf83 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please help with Sure Signal V3 and BT Infinity

Save my sanity please. I have replaced my old sure signal with a new V3. I have BT infinity through HomeHub 3.0 /EchoLife HG612. The sure signal is registered. The sure signal will not go beyond stage on of installation ie "connecting".  I am reason...

SP5 - Woodfalls

SP5   1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Happens everywhere   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? SP52LE, checked network covergae and faults and n...

clareg81 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

s7 keep screen turned off ?

Hi all,Has anyone noticed that the "keep screen turned off" feature is'nt working on your s7?I don't know if it worked before I "upgraded" to Nougat 7.0 as I didnt try it.However it certainly doesn't work now and I wonder if anyone else has the same ...

Labels