Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Upgrade to fibre from adsl

Ok so where to start with this nightmare.. I ordered an upgrade from adsl to fibre and recieved a text telling me it would be 5 -7 days.. cool i thought then my wife got a text (same accoynt) saying it woyld be on the 14 th june nearly 3 weeks... so ...

Vodafone's Apple Reseller ID

Hi, Like many organisations may eventually utilise, we have decided to enrol our Apple devices (purchased as part of a Vodafone business tariff) on to the Apple Deployment Program. In order to sign up for this, Apple request several pieces of informa...

RH14 - Billingshurst

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Only occurs here.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to y...

EH4 - Edinburgh - No service indoors

Currently at EH4 3DA there is:O2 - Full signal (-62dBm) and >100Mbps 4GEE - Full signal (-70dBm) and >100Mbps 4G3 - Full signal (-69dBm) and >30Mbps 3GVodafone - Zero bars (-110dBm) and 0.8Mbps 3G by the window, no service anywhere else. 2G & 4G simi...

APN Settings

A recent software upgrade has wiped out the APN settings on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I wondered if any of you people know the settings required. I was given them by a Vodafone 'technician' but once I swapped the sim cards round between my phones...

Gary1959 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to stop spam texts from Vodafone?

I've recently switched to Vodafone pay as you go and the signal seems good but I hate receiving all the spam texts from Vodafone about Rewards and Big Bundles.   I've tried sending STOP to the number they specify (9774). I've tried sending STOP ALL. ...

Incoming Calls Not Working with Sure Signal

I'm having trouble receiving calls with either of my Sure Signals. When any of the 2 Vodafone phones in the home are connected to any of the 2 Sure Signals, when called, although the caller can hear the ringing tone, the receiving phones do not ring ...

Sure Signal v3 and S7 Edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not receiving calls when conncted to the Sure Signal v3. The S7 Edge has a full signal (from the Sure Signal) and I am able to make calls without any issues.                                                                   ...

Lumia 550 phone

my phone will not send or receive media messages the settings are set-up correctly, followed on-line instructions, even went into vodafone shop, they checked settings, still will not send or receive messages

smeepo by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels