Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Poor Customer Service

I have been a loyal Vodafone customer for almost 10 years hover I will be unlikely to take out a new contract unless somebody speaks to me about my current issue. In error I left a call open for 10 hours incurring additional charges of over £250. I h...

Brehat by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Travelling to Cuba/Calls to voicemail

Hi,I am flying to Cuba on Thursday and this isn't one of the countrys covered by VFs new roaming tariffs, as such I will be charged £2.00pm for making a call and £1.50pm for receiving one. My question is if someone calls me and I let the call ring ou...

Help before I go completely Mad😡

Last year my son took out a contract with Vodaphone.  He never actually used the account he received a phone but never used the contract.  The bill was paid for some time before he got into financial difficulties and he stopped paying it.   When it e...

Marketing texts

How do I stop being inundated by unwanted vodaphone marketing texts on my vodafone 785. Some of which are offers which have expired by 10 months.  I have rung e-mailed and written to vodafone on many occassions, but to no avail!!!!!!

k4510-z

installed software but broadband not working plus no dial up allowed light flashing blue the whole time tried updating firmware but got error code: download loader.wrapped fail Windows 10 64-bit  please help 

Vodafone wallet over £30

Hi guys I've been using Vodafone wallet successfully for a few weeks now and everything works well. The other day though I tapped to pay for something​ at £32 and it came up with a message on the card machine about doing something on my device. I gue...

rob77uk by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 1 not working

I have lights 1, 2 & 4 lit green but registered phone won't connect and light 3 does not flicker or come on at any stage other than immediate flash during reset.  Live Chat recommended taking the sure signal to a store for them to look at it but I wa...

TimGriff6 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting iphone5s unlocked

I came in to store on Tuesday 6th to get my mums phone unlocked as she has sadly passed away, the team were very helpful and told me it would take 24-48 hours. It has been 8 working days and the phone still won't take my SIM card.  Why is it still no...

Georg123 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Enough is enough

I don't know if i am posting in the right section but since I have tried to solve this issue through every possible avenue possible, this is my last resort before I am forced to seek some sort of legal assistance. I have had my mobile broadband dongl...

Labels