Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Wifi: Taken My Money & No Data!!

I've had a mobile wifi device for just under a year. Was pretty much problem free at first & then i began having issues topping up. Money would leave account, but would not be reflected in the mobile wifi account, this meant i had to call up & get it...

The number is not recognise

Hi thereI am a Vodafone UK pay as you go customer. I bought a Vodafone SIM card in last week and do have a big Problem.  I am unable to top up online. I get the same message that there is a problem with the vodafone site. I too can top up via phone, ...

Problemas com rede movel

Olá Boa noite! Comprei meu celular em Portugal e ao chegar aqui no Brasil o mesmo estava funcionando mas não funciona mais o sinal de rede do Cartão de operadora. Oque devo fazer?

Resolved! My Vodafone

Hi people I am a little worried about the my Vodafone app At the oment it says I have data left and zero days Because my bundle is on the 16  each month does it mean I still have a day left to use what's left of my data I t has not reset to a new  mo...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Firmware BD_K4510V5.0 download

im looking for the firmware to download can any body help its Firmware BD_K4510V5.0 ........im using the k4510-z modem and vodafone recomend Firmware BD_K4510V5.0 to use and currently im running on Firmware BD_K4510V4.0

kyooro by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

USSD/MMI CODES

WHERE CAN I FIND A FULL LIST OF THE VARIOUS USSD/MMI COMMAND CODES FOR VODAFONE UK? I have been a Vodafone customer for a number of years now, and during that time, occasionally, I have had the need to use various USSD & MMI Command Codes to access, ...

IMS service has stopped - s6 edge

Can anyone help please? I've been going round in circles all day. Last night my phone updated, since this morning every 5 seconds I keep getting a message saying 'IMS service has stopped' I touch 'close app' but it continues to keep coming up. It's d...

bevk81 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Whitelist Beeline 08/06/17

Hi thereWe are a North Yorkshire-based WISP. Can you please whitelist our new IP address range: 188.240.188.192/26 (188.240.188.194-254) Hope you can help?ThanksGlenn

Labels