Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

email stops working frequently

I've notcied since I switched to Vodafone broadband that my email frequenlty stops working thorughout the day. I tried with different clients on my iMac (Mail and Thunderbird). I have 6 different email accounts with 5 different providers and when the...

mw8523 by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

UNLOCK MY PHONE!

I finished a contract with Vodafone about 4 months ago.It was taken out as an upgrade OVER THE PHONE WITH A VODAFONE REP USING THE VODAFONE CONTACT NUMBER WHICH CAME FROM THE VODAFONE WEBSITE.The phone HAS NEVER BEEN CHANGED, ITS THE SAME ONE I WAS S...

JLArrand by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad Air 2 unexpectedly turned off and won't turn back on.

I'm just wondering if someone will be able to help me. I purchased an Apple iPad Air 2 through a Vodafone store in January/February 2015 as a present to my sister. I cancelled this tablet once the contract finished in January 2017. Roughly about 1/2 ...

Extremely poor customer service re incorrect default

HelloI have recently started looking at houses and beginning to try and get mortgage offers. To my huge surprise I've discovered that I have a default from vodafone for a whopping £25 dating back to August 2012, this is having a massively nagative ef...

KY6 - Glenrothes

There 4G signal in the vicinity of the offices at KY6 2AL (Saltire Centre, Glenrothes) is very poor.  The signal used to be better but has been very poor since approx. the start of 2017.  Please can this be investifated.  Template below completed as ...

GDewar by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network issue in area pa3

Currently have no service whatsoever in my area and haven't don't since 9pm tonight.

SN5 - Swindon

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Inside my house, when I go outside. No service 2) What is the full postcode? SN5 7DA 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different...

Source release and GPL

Due to android's kernel being lisensed under the GPL, you are required to release the source code for all of your devices. There is no reason not to, anyway.

Leppa by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Separating an account...

Hi guys,So a couple of months ago, I decided the grass was greener on the other side and that I would try life on 'another network'. So off I went and despite the fact I got great data speeds, I was disappointed with other areas of the service so I l...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels