Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Whitelist IP Range

Hello, Please could you whitelist the IP range 185.152.8.0/22 for Sure Signal?  It's used for UK ISP customers. Many Thanks

basno by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Upgrade Experience

Well, I've been a customer of Vodafone for a while now and decided to upgrade. I was going to say that I've been a happy customer so far, but now that I think of it, Vodafone has provided really poor customer service. I've only ever spoken to Vodafon...

Sure signal wont connect

Ive plugged my sure signal in, registered it a week ago and it still wont connectI get the red light flashing then and two of the indicators are orange. My Firewall is setup to allow all outbound connections. External IP :86.142.58.120 Speed Test23ms...

saving a voicemail

hiAm running a standard Note 4.  Is there a way of saving (to PC) an important voicemail i have recd?   What methods are available?   I just have a nice voicemail that i want to copy to PC (as a backup) and maybe have it as an mp3 in due course etc t...

Registering Sure Signal Series 3

HiI have just bought a Sure Signal Series 3 to replace a Series 2 that I have had for some time and has started to malfunction. Do I need to register this new product from scratch or do I not need to register? 

Phoning European number from the UK

Since it appears that I can now use my UK calls allowance to telephone a number anywhere in the European region while I'm roaming there (is this correct?), is it also true that when home in the UK I can telephone any European number from my UK allowa...

wilf21 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect - can't find various settings

So I moved to Vodafone from BT, as it's significantly cheaper for ostensibly the same service. I've no significant issue with network speeds, though they are markedly slower and show significantly more issues at peak hours (so presumably higher conte...

citixen by 3: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels