Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SIM only upgrade to handset

Hello So i have moved from EE payg to Vodafone pay monthly SIM only today. I am surprised i passed the credit check as i have awful credit from a few years ago when i lost my job. I would like to upgrade in a few months to a handset preferrably the n...

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

CF83 - Caerphilly

CF83 8 has had no signal or 3G etc for 5 days. Relying on my home wifi and making calls when out of the area.  Lots of local people are in the same situation.  Have followed all steps. if it does happen to come back, within 10 seconds it's back to 'n...

SLF18 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

no network

Getting peed off with my vodafone signal., I recieve no signal most of the time at home (postcode NN3 8qd) no signal means no 4g, 3g, 2g or old school dial up. Vodafone said i had to complete section 6 on here so I am. 

Adding second line online

I’m trying to add a second line to my account online, but can’t find the options, apparently it should be in the offers for you screen, but all I have there is "we are working on offers for you please try again later" This has been there for the last...

Cjp2k by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

NN3 - Northampton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  It happens in my home only 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Com...

Phone unusable today in LL61

Let's try posting this again.Phone signal at my desk today is unusable - even Vodafone team couldn't hear me when they called.Signal is sometimes very good - sometimes very poor.  I'm sat in exactly the same place.Coverage says that I'm OK (LL61 6LZ)...

cell broadcast

Hi allI was just changing my settings in my stock sms app on my S7 EDGE And although I've seen it in my settings before I have no idea what cell broadcast is forI have tried looking but found loads of answers from putting the correct dialling code fo...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart tablet charging issues

Hi guys, hoping for a bit of help here. My tablet has stopped working and when I try to charge it from the plug I get nothing, I have since plugged it into my laptop to charge but get the following symbols. Any advice on what these mean? Thanks in ad...

Unlocking

I have been with Vodafone for more than 4 years. Changed my phone and started a new plan almost 2 years ago now. About a month and a half ago I had to change my iPhone with Apple as there was a wifi/network malfunction. Now I moved abroad and I've be...

Teljavi by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Move number from vodafone sim and keep vodafone contract

I have a 12 month pay monthly sim only contract with Vodafone which has cashback through e2save The phone I use this with broke so after speaking to Vodafone live chat I asked and was told I could port the Vodafone number to a new sim (I purchased a ...

Pav1978 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels