Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPad Pro 10.5

Still not available to order? Available today yet no sign of it on vodafone? Any one tell me why this is? Available to order on o2 and EE for delivery this week. Can anyone from Vodaphone  tell me if and when this will be available please.

Upgrade

Hi I've been on contract now for 12 months and really want to upgrade my phone is it possible to do before the date given on the Vodafone app thanks 

Bsavings by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Netflix via Xbox one with Vodafone Fibre

Hi. I have recently started using Vodafone broadband (Fibre) with 38Mbps which works a treat mostly for everything apart for watching netflix via my xbox one. Since I installed it, the Netflix content wont load, it gets stuck at 25% and doesnt go any...

ION1985 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unknown message

Hi I've just been deleting some messagesAnd I noticed one that I thought some one had sent me that I had not noticed And no further checking through details it says I've sent but I know I haven't as ist so obscure I would of remembered and it was Onl...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

iMessage issue

I can't activate my iMessage or FaceTime due to carrier may charge for this what can I do about getting this set up 

Content control

Hi  despite following all the steps it appears I still have content control enabled. This is despite turning it off and doing the usual steps of turning the phone on and off. I have tried turning the option on and off again but to no success. thanks

Sure Signal does not reconnect

I have a SureSignal with a good 50MB broadband connection.When phone is connected - all os OK.The issue I have is that if I wander away from SureSignal area ... i.e. away from home ........... when I return the phone does not reconnect to Sure Signal...

sargan by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Redirected to vodafone site map

So im fed up of not being able to look at "age restricted" content on 4g i have been told it has been fixed in the live chat 6 times now and nothing has hanged.im fed up of being told that this is resolved andnot having any changes on my phone 

Sure Signal V3 not working with Virgine Media Hub 3.0

Hi all,I switched from Sky to Virgin Media as my ISP 1 year ago,  and I have the latest Virgin Media Hub 3.0. I have had a Sure Signal V3 working with both Sky hub and the Virgin hub no problems. 3 months ago, my SS V3 died after 3 years so I purchas...

connan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No data roaming !!!!! Shame Vodafone

Despite BIG promises of gold star service... When I moved my Contract with Vodafone in early June.. It's been 3 full days and 7 customer service calls and Technical help.... IT'S SIMPLY MISERABLE.......NO ONE CAN SWITCH ON MY EUROZONE DATA WHILE ROAM...

bfaone by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week