Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Contract

Hi,I need advice regarding my monthly contract! I am unable to pay due to financial difficulties and unable to leave as my contract runs until May 2018......any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks in anticipation

Terminate contract - no signal

I'm 16 months in to a 24 month contract. Three months ago I moved house. I went in to my local store to double check that I would get a signal in my new home and was told that the signal would be OK. On arrival, I have found that I don't get any sign...

Poor signal

Poor mobile signal Unable to make/receive phone calls NR20 and throughout Norfolk Was an intermittent issue, now a permenant issue.

KarenOFE by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

WHY

Why is it I have been waiting for Vodafone to sort my split accounts since September 2016?  Why after spending hours talking to faceless call center staff who all assure me they have dealt with the problem, is this issue not solved.  Why after dealin...

Nod2403 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Took a contract out the end of last year and the service was awful, so spoke with cancellations they let me exit the contract. (rather nice you would think...) But unfortunately they still show as an open account on my credit file, but nobody at Voda...

Poor coverage on trains

I travel fairly regularly on the train between Bristol and Manchester. The Vodafone service available when travelling there is almost useless. Apart from short periods when you are in towns/city areas you cannot keep a call up or have a signficant da...

Fibre expansion plans

My exchange was fibre enabled (TT and BT) 18 months ago. However, I can't get VF broadband (as there was never any C&W kit in there). I'm unable to find out what VF's plans for fibre enabling exchanges are.  No one on chat / phone / store knows. Sure...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 3rd Party Router Not Connecting

I have a problem with my VOIP phone. My SIP provide tells me that SIP ALG needs to be turned off on my router. Vodafone support tells me that this isn't possible to turn off. I ask then can I use a 3rd party router and they say yes as long as it is f...

ElwoodP by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

PDP authentication failure iPhone

Bought prepaid Vodafone for travel across SpAin, France and Italy. But it stopped working as soon as we reach Corsica, France. PDP Authentication Failure. We are both using iPhone 7 plus and iPhone 6  I am still in Corsica now. I cannot sync with iTu...

Koh by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG top up problem

Hi. I made a £10 top-up payment on my PAYG account 24 hours ago, followed immediately by a £5 bundle add-on. The bundle is registering on my account but the top-up isn't. Both payments have been taken from my card.Why would that be?

MPizzle by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels