Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Upgrade Hell

Offered  a deal to upgrade  last week and just 4 days later told I can't hae that deal as it's now another £5 more  ( offered an iPhone SE 32gb for £21.25  P. M with 4 gb yet now when I try they want £26.50 for same deal and say it's still a loyalty ...

Sure Signal V1 not working

Hi folks, Having issues with V1 SureSignal which provides no signal to phones. I have reset broadband router, reset SureSignal, and changed to new cable.After reset and a bit of time to reconfigure I just get the top 2 lights on continuously and no o...

albert49 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

appalling data dongle issues and customer service

hi I have had such awful time with data dongle issues , every time i have topped up £25 for 15g the data cuts out, when i have barely used any .- note im not an idiot and it is not being used ,or delayed updating the amount used , as 1) using three d...

Vodafone are totally incompetent and ignorant

They switch off my service for no reason and can't get the numbers reconnected  if they had a payment issue they could have stopped outgoing calls  but they stopped the whole service not even 191 would work  this company is total incompetence at its ...

AP isolation

How do I turn off AP isolation in my Vodafone Connect router?

peterpr by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

OL6 - Ashton-Under-Lyne

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?I rarely have signal in this location(my home), I struggle to make calls or send texts at all. People on other networks can get signal in this locat...

CatT95 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

poor nework coverage

When are you going to improve the network coverage along the A4189 Henley Road between Redditch and Henley in Arden? Also in Astwood Bank Redditch and in Wilmcote Stratford upon Avon? It is that bad that I am unable to communicate with my wife who is...

n14elx by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network problems

VodafoneUKAdministrator VodafoneUKAdministrator View All‎13-12-2016 04:10 PMIf you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss...

Djwfm by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels