Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

pppoe session dropping and no support

Hello i hope someone is able to give me some advice.my broadband keeps dropping once a day or twice  and i have been on the phone  since i joined vfpppoe session drops for about a minute or longer. Current firmware version5.4.8.1.271.1.59wlan is turn...

boogey18 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

get out of Big Value Bundle?

Need a pay as you go phon not a £10 p m BVB, as I use phon 4 time per month at most.  I do not tex or use any dater  Just need it so my mum may get me if needed. Please Help?

Live chat permanently unavailable

I have a query about my bill. Been trying to get onto live chat for three days now and keep getting a not available message. What's going on?

Milzee by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

BS40 - East Harptree

HAF Ref: #16102485/16103674   1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  One location, needs to travel a few minutes away to regain signal   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Xaomi phones

Just wondered if anyone is using any Xaomi phone on the vodafone network and if so what your experience is of these phones on vodafone. Thanks

Timpson by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

extremely poor customer service

Customer service is poor, they say nothing but lies.  Hang the phone up when they run out of lies. The worst network I've been with. Soon as my contract finishes I'm off. 

Ace1986 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify charges & Missing Data from Plan - Live chat frustrations !!

Hi, I've been using the 'live chat' to try and resolve a problem, basically I've been charged for spotify which should have been included on my plan. After several sessions, they've managed to stop charging me for spotify but I'm still working on 10 ...

SNuRCHeR by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

no user light on

the SS is in a ready state but the user light does not come on, my phone is registered

Monty007 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to register Brand New Sure Signal v3

Hi! Yesterday my sure signal box broke. As it was out of warranty today I bought a new one at a local Vodafone store. Came home, signed in to My Vodafone to register the new box and since then keep getting this message: "Sorry, there seems to be a pr...

data cost

We have just received 2 bils for over £3,800 for 2 mifi data sims. In februsry I spoke to avodafone after it showed that the data on 1 sim was rocketing above the 50gb, the vodafone rep assured me that the information I have recieved was in correct a...

Labels