Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone wallet and NFC

Hi guys I have just got a Samsung S8 and have installed vodafone wallet on there with my new NFC sim. It's all set up and working and just have one question. When I set up wallet it told me I had to turn on NFC on my phone.  I thought the point of th...

rob77uk by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Getting Google assistant

HiGetting Google assistant on my s7 edge will it void my Vodafone warranty by installing it.My reason for asking!The only way I  Have found to get it is that devices that don't have it can install it by changing the primary language to USA and then c...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data

Hi I'm currently using a pay as you go sim whilst the fraud team deal with a separate issue however I currently can't access mobile data and wondered if this is a setting issue 

Michowls by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading my phone

Why did you cancel my sim on upgrade before I even received my new phone? I am still waiting for delivery and still have NO SERVICE on my existing phone. After speaking 4 times with customer support they have told me "it is due to a service upgrade i...

Phone won't connect?

Hi, My Sure Signal won't connect to my phone anymore, but is working correctly because it has connected to my partners phone and he has full signal.  The account has been set up under my phone number and has worked fine previously ?!  Any help is muc...

TiffLees by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband frustrations with VF

Am really regretting moving to Vodafone for broadband - it's getting worse and worse ie signal drops, go slows, rebooting, 17mbps speed when advertised as up to 38. Have twice used Live Chat but got nowhere; a mixture of denial and computer says no. ...

APPlications for 3GS

I have an iPhone 5C. Recently when I turn on an app sootn can use mobile data, it automatically turns itself off so it cannot use data, any way to stop this? 

PR4 - Kirkham

I've got no network...I haven't had for the past 3 days!! ive been on the live chat, made calls been on Twitter...signal strength is good in my area, I've done the press and hold, changed carrier settings, swapped sims in a different handset..still n...

Whitelist request for ISP

We manage several community wireless networks in Scotland under the RIPE registration for High-Speed Universal Broadband CIC (HUBS).  A number of our users have had problems in using Sure Signal. Please can you whitelist two IP address ranges:1.  185...

gah789 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Yet another defalt payment issue

Ok so last month i signed up to view my credit report and i was very worried to see that i have a default payment on my file staring july 2016 i have called customer service sevral times and no one can find my debt or even tell me who they have sold ...

Labels