Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

cf64

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Whole house 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue o...

louis11 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone wont let me cancel contract.. (FIXED)

So i recently returned my Note7 (the exploding one yes) to carphone warehouse - after waiting over a month i finally got my deposit i paid back to me and was told i would need to contact Vodafone (message below) "Thanks for your e-mail. I have checke...

mook1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Misleading offers, please stop them

I received an offer of a tariff upgrade on my Vodafone app, I phoned and used chat to confirm. I was told i couldnt have it. I was going to click the offer but after phone call i was told i would lose my household discount. This is totally misleadin...

IMG_0828.PNG

Home broadband performance has dropped off a cliff recently. Why?

I've had VF fibre for 7 months and a fibre connection for several years before VF. I have always had near max sync speeds and very high effective bandwidth until a month or so ago when my VF fibre performance began to plummet. Streaming TV used to pr...

Nkgibson by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming. Corporate vs Personal, & what is temporary?

I've been to a few european countries (and also canada) this year. My current provider has crazy roaming restrictions - throttling, no streaming etc and is basically unusable apart from WhatsApp/Twitter.I was able to use a corporate vodafone SIM whil...

planetf1 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network complaint

Ok, i have been told to post here even though all i actually want to do is complain about network conectivity in my village.  I have been on chat and facebook talking to vodafone but am getting nowhere.  i have attempted to send at least 4 emails fro...

SWIFT_47 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Net work problem since days

We having since days no network in our area NR12 ONE. Its sooo frustrating. Many people complained and still same. Customer service useless. They have no clue. Contradicting themselves whats wrong with network and when will be fixed. Also want compen...

regine by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sim Card as Owner on Sure Signal

I had a new Sim card two days ago. My phone won't pick up on my Vodafone Sure Signal V3.Two weeks ago I had the same issue when I changed the Sim Card for my Wifes new phone, I de-registered the phone, left it 24 hrs then re-registered it again as th...

sparky17 by 5: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Vodafone Voicemail - Extending Ring Duration Before Goes To Voicemail

HiI know this has been answered before but it was a while ago and I don't want to be putting random codes in as it didn't say what device it is for.How can I maximise the time my s7 edge rings for.I believe it is preset at 15 seconds But the post say...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels