Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Old Phone receiving Text meassages

I have just upgraded from a Sumsung A4 Mini to the new A5.  I done a sim swapp and new phone working fine but for some reason some text messages i am receiving are still coming through to the old phone and not the new phone and i cannot understand wh...

Vodafone app "fee"

I recently updated the Vodafone app. It now asks me to turn off WiFi and use mobile data for a one off setup.As a payg customer, using mobile data costs money. (Even if it is just a daily charge).Why should I have to set it up again? This is a shamef...

Sure Signal won't connect

Hi! I have a Vodafone Sure Signal device (version 3) and it was working fine until a few days ago. There was a blinking red light and the second and third lights are orange, which according to the instruction booklet means that the device cannot acce...

TiffLees by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

TOP UP

For the past week I have been using the £20 big bundle deal. Today I ran out of my 4g data so I topped up £20, for some reason It still says I have no data and I have waited an hour for it to have but it has not. 

Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6

I have a Smart Ultra 6, bought it less than 2 years ago, and I can no longer type in a q or p, a 1 or 0 - when the phone is held in portrait mode (upright) but it works fine if it is in landscape. At the same time as this happened, the phone gives a ...

Beamsley by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Is Vodafone's firmware available for download?

Does Vodafone release its phones firmware? And if so, where? I own a Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo (890N) and have been searching for its firmware for some time now.

Leppa by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dead pixels and apps minimising: Smart Ultra 6

I have a Smart Ultra 6,bought it less than 2 years ago, and I can no longer type in a q or p, a 1 or 0 - when the phone is held in portrait mode (upright) but it works fine if it is in landscape. At the same time as this happened, the phone gives a m...

Beamsley by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can not uninstall secure folder

My curiosity got the better of me and so as I could find secure folder on my s7I searched for it on Samsung apps and it said update.which means it must of had some sort of file on my device but even do a search using the phones built in tool said not...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Vodafone questions

good day, i'am from germany and i travel so often to ghana that i can said i live there. but i have a problem. my internet! i must have in germany a contract and in ghana a seperate card with a seperate usb stick. thats not good! i need to have all ...

Vodafone Sure Signal 3 Firewall Ports

What ports are needed by a Sure Signal 3 for NTP?I know this topic has been discussed on other threads (which I have read) but we are seeing something different. The official Vodafone documentation says 212.183.133.177, .178, .179 and 212.183.133.128...

glixdrap by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels