Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

BS48 Bristol Airport

Always a poor signal outside main terminal and in nearby hotel where phone says 'no service' often.Other phones the same.Permanent.2G/3G/4G.

kab242 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

LN13 - Beesby

Post Title: LN13 – Beesby 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  Happens everywhere UK and Europe 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't wan...

Zjenkins by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PH1

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Happening in the house, and to my dad, who is also on Vodafone. I've been out into the garden, it's just the same. Not sure how far I'm supposed to ...

TQfan by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data doesn't work even with 4G reception

Hi there I have a sharer plan with 4 sims. One of the sims does not receive any data, even though the phone has 4G signal. There is no problem with allowace allocation. I have tried changing sim cards, network reset, changed operator from the carrier...

A8 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Bug - Buy Now button not working. Javascript issue

I was tried to recharge for https://shop.vodafone.in/shop/prepaid/easy-online-recharge.jsp this linkAfter i entered mobile no and amount i clicked Buy Now button, is not working for javascript issue. Please fix this issue

Resolved! Blagged by Google play service's

Hi I hope I am wrong on this one but it is unlikely. I am absolutely furious.Yesterday I set up secure folder, and set it up with one particular app that could do with a bit more security.Today whilst putting my location settings back to how I have t...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

S8 Bluetooth issue in car

HiI wonder if anyone can help.  I am having issues with my S8.  I can connect it via Bluetooth to my car and make calls sometimes but when I get out of the car and get back in the phone reconnects but it is impossible to make calls as it is just crac...

GNCov123 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is half price Big Value Bundle offer a scam?

Good morning. Yesterday (24/5/17) I received a txt from Vodafone which offered a 50% discount off the £10 Big Value Bundle, inviting to reply 'HALFBVB' to 49500 by 26/5/17. I immediately replied and soon after I received a new txt where basically Vod...

MrGio by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Only 40 roam-free destinations; 50 is a misleading headline figure

All four UK networks are misleading consumers by advertising an inflated number of roaming destinations where domestic charges apply. Vodafone Global Roaming is no exception, advertising at https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/costs/travelling-abroad/g...

Roaming.png
NFH by 5: Helper
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels