Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

CSD SUPPORT

There are a forecast to stop support CSD on Vodafone Italy Network ?Thanx 

Donbru01 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 and Talktalk Huawei router

My sure signal is not working, and has never worked since I got it. None of the troubleshooting light sequences apply to me. I have the power light on constant, the internet light flashing slowly and the others are just off. I have assigned the devic...

henerz by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

DT2 8 Moreton Dorset 4G has ceased, 3G very slow

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? NEW PROBLEM - exists all across this postcode area indoors and out. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you d...

NoDosh by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Log in problems in Kenya

I'm currently in Kenya. Vodafone has worked fantastically for me. Using World Traveller I've been able to use my phone as though I've been at home. The problem has been logging on to my account on the website. I've tried many times but I never receiv...

shuff55 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Show my Caller Id when making a call

Hi,   I have been a vodafone Customer for 15-20 years on my first two phones showing my caller id when I made a call was never a problem. I have since changed ny phone another 5 times and wth each phone turning on “Show my Caller id” will not switch ...

KM195 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

POOR NETWORK AND SIGNAL

I HAVE WORK AT NORTH BERWICK FOR 3 YEARS.  I HAVE CONTACTED VODAFONE FOR 2 YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM. COMPLAIN ABOUT 100 TIMES ABOUT POOR SIGNAL AND NETWORK IN THE EAST LOTHIAN AREA. EE HAVE JUST PUT NEW PHONE MAST IN GULLANE AND COMIMG INTO N...

PETE54 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delivered to wrong address

Called up to pre-order my S8+ a few days ago and confirmed the delivery address should be made to my home address. I even paid to upgrade the delivery to a before 12:00 as I have a few things to do in the afternoon.  Just received confirmation my ite...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Start has taken over my browser

I was browsing using Safari over 4G earlier on when Vodafone Start suddenly appeared and said it was setting up. Now, whenever I click on a Google search result, it takes me to Vodafone Start and I can’t get rid of it. It’s not a default homepage iss...

Broadband Vodafone Connect Router loses LAN to LAN connectivity

I moved to the Vodafone Broadband service after 5 years on Sky without any issues. In less than 2 weeks I have had so many problems. I am really regretting it. So, first things first the LAN to WAN connectivity is not the issue I am posting about. I ...

Labels