Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! IMPORT Contacts from iPhone 4 to Samsung Galaxy S3

There maybe information on this but after some google searching and thread search on the eforum i couldnt see anything.So i thought i would throw in my thoughts on how to achieve this.It seemed quite tedious at first, a lot of people saying use gmail...

Vodafone Repairs

I have a HTC One M9, and the phone will not reboot. I have tried all the suggestions on the net, but to no avail. The phone is still under warranty until August so I took it into my local Vodafone shop to be sent out for repair. I received a call fro...

Resolved! Security patch update

HiWas the info about monthly security updates or security policy being updated monthly a true statement or just incorrect info.?My security patch is1 Feb and that came with nougat.My device is s7 edge on contact.And is there a difference between secu...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle top up doesnt work

Got a new dongle 3 weeks back and I was promised that I would get 6 GB data with it but was not given initially and after placing numerous calls was told that I would be added 2GB thrice. Got it once and after getting fed up asking the customer care ...

Senthil by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Setting up voicemail

I have had a new contract phone (iphone SE) for just over 2 weeks and so far cannot set up voicemail. For the first week or so I had tried dialling 121 1 and was getting a recording saying they were unable to set up my divert settings at that time an...

KirstenM by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No service

Here we go. I have an iPhone 6 which is due for contract renewal in July. I upgraded early Sunday the 14th for an iPhone 7. All was fine for a week and then on Friday the 12th it came up with no service. Many phone calls and 2 trips to the Vodafone s...

Resolved! Vodafone Broadband Router (Connect Router) - Technical Issue

The WiFi of my vodafoneconnect router will NOT connect to the WIRED part of the network. Deveices are visible but will not operate!!E.g. printer is on WIRED network, I cannot print from a laptop on WiFi network.This is causing me no end of issues whi...

rholmesa by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

BB7 voice & SMS conectivity issues

The cell serving BB7 4H has really bad voice and SMS conectivity, signal strength can appear ok but unable to receive or make calls and send recieve sms.This has been a significant problem since Tuesday 25th April but has been more intermittant for t...

Hnmsdad by 1: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cracked Camera Glass - Platinum 7

Anyone have any idea how much to repair ?Everything else fine, just the 10mm dia camera glass broken, camera still works fine, just a bit "foggy".

pat1cp by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels