Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYG iPhone 5s mobile data

Hi I'd appreciate it if anyone would spend the time reading this to help me. I've got an iPhone 5s on Vodafone pay as you go and I have a £10 big value bundle as well as £7 of credit. My mobile data works but doesn't on any social media sites like Sn...

Delayed texts and missing calls

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and expereince intermittent delay in receiving text messages. The delays are from all networks and it would appear all times. I also don't receive calls sometimes. The first I know is when I receive a voice mail alert some ...

LynneCA by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with rewards

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone ...

Vodafone Wallet error code C2320

I have a Galxy S7 edge with Vodafone wallet on it which was working for a couple of weeks, then it stopped working with this code C2320. I tried phoning Vodafone all day and got passed from pillar to post with no-one knowing about Vodafone Wallet. Th...

4 Days to port?

I got a PAYG sim from VF and started the porting of my number to it via my 02 PAC last Thursday, so 4 days on and I have been without a signal since Thrusday. All I get from online chat is that it is progressing and to wait a few hours more. Thing is...

Paffman by 7: Helper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

WHERE IS MY MONEY? (REFUND!!!)

I paid for a payg fone online, i was told i could pick it up from the nearest store same day. I got to the store, they said they wont have it for another 3days so i went to another store and paid for a new one. After calling and canceling the online ...

World Of Warcraft Connection Problems

Recently bought a Contract sim to play World of Warcraft on but it wont connect. All it does is re-direct my browser to www.vodafone.com? I have tried to get this sorted by live chat, but after multiple failed attempts I have come to a full stop. Can...

I can't get through to business support on 191

I recently upgraded our business account ( 7 numbers) to a different tariff.The vodafone rep said that they would also change my account so we now have a dedicated support person, a named individual for our business. I was very pleased. However since...

abssorb by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband order woes

Just to share my woes.. was eagerly looking forward to joining vodafone fibre broadband top services. about a fortnight ago I placed an order on the website after it told me that the service was available. Exactly one week later I received a voicemai...

Network Satisfaction Guarantee

I have recently upgraded, but want to cancel my contract under the network satisfaction guarantee. Can I request a PAC and keep my mobile number if I do this?

sjames16 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels