Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Internet Settings update text

I 've received this text over 125 times now from the date you can see. This is my upgrade phone and I was using it a few days without any problems.  I get them randomly but they come in sets of 5-6. Every minute or so.  

Screenshot_20170510-001732.jpg

Resolved! Problems with S8+ signal strength

Has anyone noticed that their s8+ (or s8 I guess) doesn't get a good signal?I'm coming from a Nexus 6p and that always had a very strong signal where I live, which is just on the fringes of a town, but my s8+ is always just holding onto a signal by t...

RPI increase?

I've upgraded my contract on 10th April to a new plan that was £19 per month. I've just had my first monthly bill at £19.61 per month. I'm assuming this has something to do with RPI but I would have thought that Vodafone would have to notify me after...

sjames16 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Returning iPhone SE

I upgraded to an iPhone SE today and I don't like it.  If I return it tomorrow will I be able to get all my money back?  I also took out insurance, and I had to pay £30 upfront.

and now Vodafone get my plan price wrong

So, was messed around with the entertainment pack saga  and now get an email with the wrong price for my SIM Only Plan. The email says £32 line rental. It should be £19 minus VEA. I also said I didn't want secure net. I'm beginning to think Vodafone ...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 issue.

Hi, My Sure Signal V3 is mis-behaving. My mobile (Galaxy S7) is receiving a strong signal which must be coming from the Sure Signal. My issue is that I'm not receiving phone calls or text messages, although I'm able to make calls. The Sure Signal has...

Broadband order messed up

Hi, On 21st April I made a home broadband order for my uncle's address and phone number (under my account which I've had with Vodafone for about 10 years) so he could change provider. I clicked through from TopCashback with the promise of £80 cashbac...

PeterUK by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MK43 - Cranfield, Beds

Previously I had a good network signal at home on my Motorola G4 - but in the last few weeks the signal keeps dropping out and fluctuating. I have phoned Vodafone support a number of times and they keep telling me to remove the battery & SIM card and...

USB / MTP on Vodafone Ultra Smart 6

I am trying to play music/audiobooks on my phone through my car.  With my iPad I just plug it it into the USB socket and the sound comes out via the car speakers.  Do the same with my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and I get the message 'System device error@...

Helenf by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week