Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Users Problem In Opening Website

Hello there, I'm a owner of a website, I was receiving emails from different users that my site is not working well and is showing malwares whenever they're opening the site. Kindly, look after my problem and solve the issue or give me suggestions to...

Se19

Phone has 2 bar 4g signal yet the speed is really poor and it fails to connect a lot of the time Also been told my line is bad unless connected to wifi on wifi calling.   This only started to happen in my the last week. And the recent Maintenance in ...

Andy91xx by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Firmware version 5.4.8.1.271.1.59 broke things for me :-(

I have a domain name that resolves to a number of servers at home.  They are all for personal use, I just have this so I can get to them when I am out and about. I have some links to the domain names in my favourites and all was fine.  After I update...

tre4bax by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlocking phone s7 edge

since I have recently past the time to be able to unlock my phone.I put a request in to unlock and although first time I accidentally got a digit wrong and had to  re send it but I still got my number in 2 days.so credit were its due. Thanks But does...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Calling Tunes service (Ringtagz/Ringback Tones)

Hello, I used to be with Vodafone many years ago and remember they had the Calling Tunes / Ringback Tones service where you can purchase music and when someone calls you; your caller will hear the music instead of the standard ring. Does Vodafone sti...

DKENT213 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Proof of usage imei and my number

Hello I need help I lost my phone few days ago and I claim halifax insurance they ask me proof usage because I bought the phone ftom priva teI ask vodafone and they c send just bill showing my usage withouth imei numberBut my insurance told me your p...

Nasser by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Canceled upgrade plan hasn't been rolled back

I cancelled an upgrade on the 18th of April and was told my previous contract would be reverted back £17.50pm (sim only). I had confirmed I could roll back to my previous contract if i choose to cancel the upgrade before agreeing to upgrade.  This ha...

Sim card no service

Hi, im a tourist and i just bought the simcard today. The staff helped me to put in the simcard and told me it would work within 20 mins but after hours still no service. Could you help to activate it [Removed]? Thanks   [MOD EDIT: This post has been...

Syusman by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG K10 2017 Fingerprint Scanner - not working

Has anyone got their Vodafone LG K10 2017  Fingerprint Scanner to work? Settings does have the option to configure fingerprints:General->Privacy Phone is advertised as having fingerprint scanner.  Took to Vodafone shop (Basingstoke) and the tech said...

Labels