Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Defaulted account - :(

Back in 2011 I left Vodafone. My account pretty much spotless in terms of payments. Or so I thought,This week I started applying for a mortgage, I had a credit check done and it has a terrible score, I later learn it's because for years, unbeknown to...

Mathulu by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting a default notice removed from credit report

My neighbour's son was late paying a phone bill whilst overseas 5 years ago. Sum involved was less than £200. This was paid in full on return to UK a few months later. He is now being stopped from getting a mortgage due to a default notice on credit ...

david073 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

no service after upgrade

On the 2nd or 3rd of this month we were told that they were upgrading the mast near us  kw12 6yn . The end date was the 10th , on that date nothing happened nor the next day or today , The phone goes between service and no service all the time , I'm ...

margo50 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment Pack offer saga

I was offered a free entertainment pack on my £20/month SIM only 20GB, u SMS, u calls plan on Vodafone chat but it has never materialised and has wasted a lot of my time. Vatika:thank you for confirming all the details , You can have the same bundle ...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

RPI Increase

What is the percentage RPI increase?I have been reading that it is supposed to be 2.6%. However Vodafone has quoted 3.2% to me.

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Hi, I have recently logged in to my credit file as my wife and I are currently looking in to getting a loan for home improvements and its become apparent that my credit score is really quite low and it is due to: You have had at least one account in...

wilko82 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cached data

Hi, on the Samsung s7 edge,in settings then device maintenance and you press on storage,if you press on the three dots in the top right hand corner you get a bit of info about your storage like apps and videos. The one right at the bottom which says ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Contract

My Vodafone contract is due to expire shortly. I rang them to cancel and obtain my PAC code, which they provided, but they did not make any attempt to entice me to stay. Is there a retention team number as I'm currently looking elsewhere with EE?

Canyon7 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM only data - Global Roaming - confusion, chaos, beware!

First to say - I travel a lot and Vodafone is great. EuroTraveller and WorldTraveller have served me very well, big thumbs up for Global Roaming. 28 April I renewed my SIM only phone contract after 12 months (better price, and another 12 months of Sk...

simoncor by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels