Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal problem

I have just bought a sure signal 3 and connected it to my BT Hub 6and its still not working after 24 hours!the power light is on, the internet light is flashingthe cable has a steady green light and a flashing yellow lightany ideas ? thanks Fixed tod...

carol669 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgrading.

I am able to upgrade from 2 days ago and was told by a Vodafone shop that I could do it through Carphone Warehouse if I wanted.  The shop knows I am a Red+ leader as I discussed my husband becoming a sharer when his contract ends in 3 months.  Just t...

Loss of Service

I am absolutely disgusted with the way i have been treated by Vodafone. I haven't been unable to pay a bill for 8 months now due to problem on Vodafone's part and now my line has been cut off and will not be put back on until the balance has been set...

Default registered on credit record following complaint resolution

I hope someone can help, we are at the end of our tether and we are going round in circles and no one at Vodaphone is willing to take ownership and resolve this matter.  We just do not know what to do and our health is becoming affected with the worr...

Teapot69 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Extremely poor customer service

My phone stopped working properly so I decided to give it to Vodefone Store on 31/12/2016. I was told it will take 7-10 working days. To is 30/01/2017 and I still haven't received it.  During the last month I have called numerous times. Every single ...

Resolved! Contract

Can I get copy of my contractBecause my fon insurance company thy asked me to send copy of my contractThank you

Dagher74 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlimited texts?!

I've got unlimitedy texts and my phone was sending fine but yesterday none of my messages will send? Yet I can still call and use internet services? can some one explain?

Teaguey by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 7 Data issues

Hi all, I recently bought a Smart Ultra 7, and from the setup I've had data issues.  Purchased it from Vodafone directly, and it was unlocked.  I'm using a Talk mobile sim (using vodafone network). I've had to manually setup my APN, and great it work...

bikky73 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wrong prices applied to renewal, twice

I know this won't get answered directly in the forum as it's account specific, but hoping a Vodafone employee will be along in due course with PM details. I've recently renewed my contract and the full price has been applied, instead of the offer rat...

MickyG by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G4 Boot Loop

I'm getting the dreaded boot loop issue on my LG G4 with S/N beginning 509.  As I understand it, this is a motherboard issue, and will require some fixing, but when I spoke online to Vodafone Customer Services using the online chat function, I was in...

soutermon by 2: Seeker
  • 58 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week