Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Voice over LTE (4G)

I am trying out Vodafone as I am thinking of switching from Three. On Three I can make calls over 4G rather than my phone switching back to 3G. It's very good. Is this something that is available on Vodafone. I have already got calling and texting ov...

Dmgkelly by 4: Newbie
  • 25 replies
  • 2 thanks

Can't connect to mobile internet

Hi, sorry for stupid user name but seems everything is taken I have a Wileyfox Swift  with PAYG vodafone sim.  I have never been able to connect to mobile internet since I had the phone!Can you help please?

Awesome by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 Edge - Nougat - Monthly updates

Anyone had a monthly update for Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge?  my last update was upgrading to Nougat, havent seen anything since and manual update is showing nothing?

Taking over a phone contract in my mums name

Hi there I was just wondering if anybody can help me I've recently joined Vodafone and I have another phone with Vodafone but it's in my mum's name at the moment and I would like to switch that one to my name as Well but the transfer of ownership tea...

Vodafone

Could you let me know if the Vodafone UK site is down. I've been trying to look at phones but I keep getting a broken link or no page message. Been like this for at least 4 or 5 days now

Fibre Activation delay

Ok so I have chosen to switch from absolutely rubbish standard talk talk internet to Vodafone fibre 38 my activation date was 2nd of may just gone... on the 3rd I contacted customer services to say I have no service to be told openreach have had to d...

191 and webchat

The word 'community' seems to send shudders of ecstasy through certain individual's spinal cords.  The herd mentality.  No scope for individuality?  This community would, probably, not exist if it was possible to call 191 - or, even, use web chat - i...

syzygy by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

problem with porting phone number

ive been having problems porting number from vodafone personal to vodafone business 3 days later i cant recieve calls texts or data but can call out , how lucky i am ... i have probally spent 5/6 hours on the phone rexplaining the problem over and ov...

Defaulted Vodafone account on my Credit Report, someone please help!?

Can someone please give me some advice/information on what to do? I cancelled a Vodafone contract back in 2013 and was given a fee to pay to end the contract of £406, when I called back to pay the customer assistant told me that it had been settled a...

Labels