Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

VoLTE

I have a question about VoLTE, I know its not currently available on the Vodafone network, but are Vodafone testing or rolling it out in the Birmingham area? I have a problem with my iPhone 7 that has surfaced in the last 3 weeks, where if I have the...

Coverage in Croatia

What is the Vodafone mobile telephone coverage like in Croatia please?

What happens to the current roaming allowance after 11/6?

Hi!I understand that, after the 11th of June, my roaming data will come off my UK data allowance (at least if I'm roaming from one of the Roaming Free countries). Now my question is: what happens to my current roaming allowance? Will it be added to t...

ccristal by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dual sim Huawei P10 and Galaxy S8

Does Samsung Galaxy S8 and Huawei P10 that Vodafone offers have Dual Sim option? I mean do you offer the P10 models VTR-AL00, VTR-TL00 and VTR-L29 (dual sim versions) or VTR-L09 (single sim) and S8 models with or without dual sim?

miugiel by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can i root my contract phone?

Hey,Im wanting to root my samsung S6 edge, its out of the 1 year warrenty period, but still on contract for another few months.Am i allowed by Vodafone to root my phone? and if so, do i have to ask for the OEM unlock function to be added to my phone,...

wheels9r by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

spotify validation - accidentally didn't turn wifi off

hi all I was trying to set up my spotify package and, when validating my phone number (which I should have done with my wifi off), I forgot to turn my wifi off....now, no matter what I do, I can't run the verification again to rectify this and theref...

jackyh by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone speaker mesh

Can i get my top speaker mesh replaced? If so is it covered by warranty or do I have to pay for it?

Dyllwyn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting Problem

Recently i switched to Vodafone from 02 gave my pac code and got a message  porting was completed on last Friday and guess what now i cant receive calls was on the phone to Vodafone on Saturday for 1 hour and 20 mins then they passed me onto the port...

RKumar77 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disqus blocked

Yet another perfectly innocent site blocked by vodafone. This has to be some kind of violation of our rights. Get it whitelisted for goodness sake. I'm sick of this nonsense. imgur also.I'm actively dissuading people from choosing vodafone fibre at t...

glenh808 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels