Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal not working

Hi,i've had my sure signal since december and today its decided it stop working, it won't even power up... can i just take it into a vodafone shop and swap it for a new one as its not even 6 months old? or do i need to call the help line :smileysad: ...

stuartam by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi has stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

My home WiFi has stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini mobile phone. It tries to connect and then continues scanning. I have tried connecting with WiFi password and using WPS button on router, both fail to work. It has worked fine for around 1...

MrBig_68 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I keep getting "It looks like you've swapped your SIM or updated...."

Hello, as the title says, my phone is constantly getting spammed by the "It looks like you've swapped your sim card..." message and the configuration message follows. This is happening multiple times daily (8+). So far I tried: - restarting the phone...

FilipR by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

BB7 voice & SMS conectivity issues

For the last three days I have been unable to make or receive calls or texts in the BB7 4EU area.  We have five vodafone connected phones and they all have the same issue.  When you leave the area the service resumes to normal.  Apparently there has ...

LL18 Rhyl

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? travelled 5 miles and still 4G connection problems 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? LL18 4EW3) Does the issue...

Kpreater by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V.3 (plug) - No lights whatsoever

Hi - exactly the same scenario as a post in  2014, my sure signal has stopped working completely after having purchased it for £100 2 years ago.  There are no lights whatsoever although the power is working.

How to chance Spotify account

When I set up my free Spotify subscription it logged into my old Facebook account instead of my new one, this Spotify account is completely empty and I want access to the current one so I can get all my playlists back, how do I do this?

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Hi I had a account with Vodafone for a number of years, I was a loyal customer and in October 2013 I closed my account and went with EE. However unknown to myself I was continuing to be billed and recieved a letter after three months to say my accoun...

S7 set up after factory reset

Hi guys got a big problem i cant get round Basically i backed up my s7 and did a factory resetIve rebboted the phone got my wifi conection etc the problem is at google set up verifying my account synced to the device i put my email address and pass w...

Labels