Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Default on Credit File

Hi Forum, First Post! I had a bit of a nightmare with Vodafone so moved over to O2. Few things were 'accidentally' put onto my account whilst I was a customer. I have had a call today with the vodafone team after looking on my credit file and finding...

srlazz by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't make or receive calls

I recently changed my phone from pay as you go to pay monthly, I had to get a new sim which is frustrating but ok. It then took Vodafone 7 days to transfer my number across and required me to visit 2 different stores to get this done. After a day I r...

Mintss92 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 6 connection to sure signal V1

Hello my iPhone 6 is not picking up the signal from VVS have tried the reboot on the VVS as instructed and have tried turning phone on and off, getting on for 24hrs now, Need a re sync.Serial number is 21224052098

Dcbee by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal roaming

HiIm in Malta with my new iPhone SE and I can't keep a signal, if I restart it's there for a minute and I can call and get data, but it's soon showing No ServiceAll settings are correct I've used the same sim when abroad before, but in an iPhone 5Wha...

Psl55 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV offer - Pass not showing

I have just been told by a chat agent that NOW TV pass is nolonger available. I changed my sim only to 16Gb red entertainment bundle with the option of one of three passes only to find out I can't now get the NOW TV pass. I do not understand why it i...

andymc31 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bad experience

I have had a very bad experience with Vodafone I got a new fone from my sister and she has forgot her password I want to remove her iCloud and apple require proof of purchase I filled the form online but apple have refused it as it doesn't show where...

Broadband service notification page

Hi,is there somewhere a customer notification page for important announcements about updates to the broadband service?For example, the so called "forthcoming router firmware update" that has the potential to affect many customers, hopefully in a pos...

Contacts showing as private numbers

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with my query.  Recently when my son tries to call me either from his mobile or from the house phone, the screen just shows private number calling.  I have tried deleting both numbers and  readding them to my contacts ...

dongle K3565 suddenly not working

i have a dongle K3565 with credit on it but about 3 weeks ago it stopped connecting to the internet and keeps bringing me to the top up page. I am using windows 8.1, Using version 9.3.5.11690.

Abichal by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Protect has locked my phone

I swopped my phone last year and today I have turned on my old phone with the intention of transferring some pictures and videos from the old phone to the new. When I turned on my old phone Vodafone Protect has locked the old phone and I have no PIN ...

lfc1977 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels