Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone default

Hi all, can anyone point me in the right direction please. Currently trying to apply for a mortgage and i have a default on my credit report (2014)  and i dont believe it should be on there. I need the contact email for someone at vodafone if possibl...

RG1 - Reading No Service

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Has happend all through RG1 area. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? RG1 8BB3) Does the issue occur if you try...

sgibbon1 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Coverage in S10 Postcode

Just noticed that I have no covergae on my phone. Currently in the S10 post code.

Past phone number

I have a Samsung s3 that is locked to Vodafone. I haven't used it for a couple of years so I want to unlock it and sell it. To do this I need the phone number. When I go to 'about device' it says the phone number is unknown?

Where is the policy of returning a phone that I didn't return?

This is the first outrageous case that I have wasted so much time. So I upgrade my contract with a new monthly plan by phone which I could get a special offer as I have been a loyal customer of Vodafone. I ordered the new plan with new phone by phone...

chloea by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Global Roaming Existing Contract

HiAs per the webpage which seems to suggest its easy, all I want to do is turn on global roaming on my existing contract without extending the contract end date. I have made countless calls and have still not managed to do this. Does anybody know or ...

jmacp by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to log into My Vodafone as I never receive Security Code SMS

Hello, I joined about 2 weeks ago so I'm new to Vodafone. I'm trying to log into my account on My Vodafone but I can't. When I joined I was sent via email a temporary username and password to use with My Vodafone. These credentials work fine but then...

faraw by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Additional Call Cost's

Just a heads up gang spent near 2 hours on phone after text message last night from vodaphone to say that someone had made a £3.81 call from one of my number's (we have 9)  it turned out that it is not a call cost it is in fact a extra charge as they...

2017-05-04.png
bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S8+ and wifi calling

Does anybody know how to turn on the wifi calling on the Samsung S8+ or does it now have this option 

bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Receipt

How do I get a receipt for my Sure Signal purchase ? 

Labels