Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How can I get a website removed from the Adult content filter?

My 12 year old son plays a LRP game called Labyrinthe.  It has a booking website: www.labyrinthe.co.uk which is blocked.  My son cannot view the website from his phone and I don't want the filter removed completely.

Helsvell by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Talking phone

Just before I upgraded to a s7 edge a couple of months back.I was using an S5 although not everyone liked the all plastic designIT was my first real smart phone on contract and I loved it for it's features (I do miss air browse)Another feature that I...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES

I am having a constant battle with the PLAY SERVICE  (NOT GOOGLE PLAY STORE)Changing settings on my phone,The main one is the location method as I use a gear fit 2,so I keep changing the location method to gps only or battery saving as the high accur...

• 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal slows down my internet with bt home hub broadband

Hi, I have recently bought a sure signal box and was over the moon that I had full 3G signal in the house as there is no signal otherwise. However, it has had a big effect on my internet speed and is driving me crazy having to wait for pages to uploa...

Vodafone UK carrier lock iPhone 5s

Is the process of network unlocking form to unlock I phone 5s free or paid ....??? This phone was given to me by my friend and unfortunately my friend expired ....... Is there any process with which I can unlock this I phone 5s Vodafone UK lock in in...

LE14 - Melton Mowbray

Having very low or no signal in Leicestershire, le14 area for over 2 months now. Each time we go into the shop they say there's nothing wrong with the mast. I'm fed up of paying for something that doesn't work and getting fobbed off now!! 

Jayniffa by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Spotify problems still

Could you help with my Spotify account please Details are in private message and spotify want me to remember all playlists and which songs but as I couldn't access them there is no way I could match which songs were in which list and as they were jus...

• 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on Credit File and no record of payment - Can anyone help?

I checked my credit report recently to find that Vodafone has put a default on my account. I had no knowledge that this was goind to happen as I believed the account had been cancelled months ago. I also received no letters of outstanding payments se...

Emwo by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels