Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Porting fron 3.... Day no. 5 and still hasn't completed.

A very dissapointed customer here. I just moved from 3 on 20th pre ordering a phone on 4th. I got a text msg one 24th of a May saying they are starting moving my number. Today 29th of May still hasn't been done and it's a weekend and a bank holiday. ...

NikG by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Marshmallow upgrade: niggling problems

Since the Marshmallow update I have lost the ability to answer or make calls, it appears I am but there is no sound, also a share symbol appears, also there is no sound for notifications or ringing. I've done a factory reset and even had the Vodafone...

spotbot1 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

S8+ Stuck with downloaing message

Hi , Today while I was putting my S8+ on my electric toothbrush holder, I got message that it will start downloading. Since then it is in same status as there is nothing to download.It seems that there is some setting with pressing volume /power butt...

tinku333 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM CARD ISSUE

Why wont a new SIM work in my old (1997) Nokia 3110 car handset. I want to use the sim from my smartfone, in a sim adaptor, so I can use the same number for both handsets

Incorrect Late Payment on Credit Report

Hi,Can someone help me get an incorrect late payment removed from my credit report?Vodafone made a mistake with my data allowance, which in turn generated an incorrect bill, which I obviously refused to pay until it was corrected.Vodafone have admitt...

Roam-free & red sharing

With the newly announced "roam-free" what is going to happen with Red sharing data? Can I use my data allowance on any device?

szrobi by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VDSL Speeds Dropped

I'm on Unlimited 76 and have been with Vodafone for about 1 month.I was told I would get a guaranteed speed of 49mbps, and, on the most part, was recieving this speed. However about 1 week ago while away on holiday, the router/modem restarted itself ...

Resolved! Samsung pass

now and again I would try and get into Samsung pass and would receive.SAMSUNG PASS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE in box message and then underneath that you can see a padlock saying SAMSUNG PASS HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS this would happen int...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone Upgrade while still in contract

So my current contract started on 29th November 2016 - unlimited UK/Roaming minutes & texts, 12GB UK data, 2GB European roaming data + Samsung S7 Edge for £23.20 a month. I want to upgrade to S8+ and called Vodafone, but was told I need to pay more t...

CYPER by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels