Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How to edit contacts on a Vodafone Smart 4 mini?

How to edit contacts on a Vodafone Smart 4 mini?The manual says that clicking on the 'card' symbol the options edit and delete should show up, but I only get 'Hangouts', 'WhatsApp' and 'Messaging'... 

dgerio by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC request gone wrong

So I bought a Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from Vodafone. I stupidly believed the advisors who told me that the phone would be unbranded. It was. First lie. I was then told after 30 days I could request to unlock the device. The NUC can take up to 10 working ...

violala by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tech Team - blacklist help

hi a message for an admin or tech member of Vodafone, i have been promised an request with customer relations to unblack an iPhone 5c and I was promised and assured this would be done and it hadn't. Teams in India said it would be done within an hour...

Loopey82 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My annual usage

Can I check what my annual usage for text, minutes and data have been? I don't use all my allowance on my contract and wanted to check as plan to go to pay as you go

My Vodafone App error when trying to view bills etc

My Vodafone app is working and shows correct data usage and bills etc. But when trying to view a bill it wants you to create a pin. Click on the link and then try to log into my Vodafone and just keep getting an error"We're experiencing a few technic...

Pay as you go, no incomming calls and SMS

I have Pay As You go sim and have some issue.- I bought the sim via third party person (bought it new)- Activated the sim while in roaming (Russia, carrier MTS RUS)- I had incomming SMS, but no incomming calls- I asked chat advisor about it and after...

Foxeh by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bypass the Vodafone router web interface

Hi, does anyone know how to bypass the JavaScript password validation for the WiFi network in the Vodaone router web interface?  It helpfully insists on lower / upper / numbers / chars etc. My existing network password doesn't have all those so the r...

Resolved! Text message notification sound

I had a great bird sound for my text message, everytime I got a text this bird sound would make,I had to turn my phone off yesterday and now I cannot get that sound,  my call sound is OK, just the text message one has dissapeared,  can anyone help, X...

Several devices can no longer connect to Vodafone Connect Wifi.

Several devices can no longer connect to Vodafone Connect Wifi.2 laptops a tablet and a phone that have previously connected to the wifi can no longer connect.  Other devices can still connect as usual.  The password has not been changed and nothing ...

Jf12345 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S8/S8+

So is it normal that 2 days before the due delivery date, the order is still in stage 2?

Labels