Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New customer, not happy

I've recently moved from 02 to Vodafone and to say I'm unhappy is an understatement! I've done a coverage check and checked for faults, there are none yet I can barely get a signal anywhere. I've missed 2 important calls from my children's school and...

Can Vodafone re-sync my sure signal with my new sim please

Hi,I recently upgraded my phone, kept the same number, but I was sent out a new sim and told to use that.  Have done so and noticed that the sure signal isn't recognising the new sim card and I can't re-add the number as I'm the administrator and it'...

ayre78 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS v3. lights 1, 2, 3 on steady. No 4th light and no signal

----------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-------------------------------------------- The issue you’re experiencing: VSS v3. lights 1, 2, 3 on steady. No 4th light and no signal. Works occasionallt then just stops. This is brand new VSS,...

tjtops by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S7 not receiving texts since updating to Android 7.0

Morning, Since updating to Android 7.0 in the last 2 weeks I'm not receiving texts intermittently. I'm receiving some texts up to 24 hours later than they were sent to me. I think I've managed to isolate it to anything I'm receiving from O2 network p...

Samsung S8 Restarting

I have had my S8 for 5 days now. I seem to be having a problem. The phone randomly restarts at least 5 times a day - can be during a phone call - using an app or simply browsing on the net. Very very annoying. I saw a forum in the US and it seems I a...

Cannot get into 'My Vodafone' app

I have turned off wifi on my iphone 5s but now the app says 'mobile data not connected". I have made sure it says it is, any help?

Raffles by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

LD8 2AF Loss of coverage

Coverage usually quite reasonable here, but completely gone for last 24 hours at least.  This also happened about 31st March for 48 hours.  No problems mentioned on Network Status page. Tried 2 different mobile devices - no coverage on either.

No signal

No signal for ten weeks. No help. No customer service. Totally fed up. Cancelling direct debit. All my neighbours having ssme trouble. Disgrace. AB389SD  apparently nothing wrong according to online checker. Well listen to your customers because ther...

Cauntr by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

TR7 Newquay

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I can't get 4G in any location 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Communi...

Upgrade??

Why is it not giving me an option for samsung s8 in the upgrade page on the vodafone site? Its giving me options for s7 among others but i want s8 plus. If i go into the store will it be the same?

marttay by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels